What kind of perfume?

Girls I need to know what your favorite perfume? What does your boyfriend like on u...What do you like? I have tried Ed hardy but they say it doesn't last long and I need something that will last all day?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want something that'll last a day I'd suggest something from the So? Collection, they are affordable and although they aren't very well known or glamorous, they definitely stay on for a really long time, the fragrance hangs to clothes and stays on the skin very well. The smells vary from musky to fruity and are noticable, guys have noticed it when I wear it and whenever I go to a perfume boutique they have said that it's a strong fragrance. However if you wanted something more subtle and sweet, I would suggest something from the Nina Ricci collection, they come in cute bottles and although the fragrance doesn't stay strong even through the day you can still smell it lightly on yourself and it's a very easy perfume, no heavy feel or anything. Maybe it's not all about the perfumes you buy but the places where you put them, if you spray it on the back on your leg it's more noticeable for some reason, I think the body absorbs substance less there and there's glands there which enhance smells but that's just what I've heard. So try that out and see what works. Good luck (:

What Guys Said 2

• The key I think is to pick something special and unique that you like, and stick with it. Your guy will learn to associate the smell with you, and will fall in love with it!

Just like Pavlov's Dog

• Le Skunk.

What Girls Said 4

• I love the Victoria Secret line- "Heavenly" or "Angels". Calvin Klein also makes GREAT fragrances and they last ALL day. I wear "Romance" and "Realities."

• I use Gucci Flora is the spring/summer. It smells amazing and lasts forever

• Anything from Victoria's Secret...they have a lot of nice stuff...also I like Miss Dior Cherie.

• Not anything strong, rather something natural.

I like the fruity smells at Bath And Body Works.

Like the apple, the mango, and what not. It's intoxicating (: