Does it bother you that you can`t "check out" a girl that is wearing a "burqah","niqab" or dressed modestly in general, feminists what do you think?

Does it bother you that you can`t
Basically a girl that don`t do anything for you because she has her modesty covered up?

• live and let live
  • I want to check her out now I can`t its pissing me off
  • other/ explain
  • Girl and I dress modestly so pervs can`t check me out
Doesn't have to be religious attire

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with how they dress. Think of it as a mystery you'll probably never uncover.

• what is bothering me is that some guys get really annoyed that they can't check the girl out and maybe get some eye candy in the process

• lol not me I meant pervs you miss understood me I werent referring to myself
      cool so what do you wear from the stuff in the pics?

• I don't wear anything from the picture, I just wear comfortable clothing that doesn't reveal much.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a difference between dressing modestly and gender oppression. They dont wear burqahs and niqabs by their own choice, they do it becuase their culture says they have too. That bothers me.

• What about societies pressure for young girls aged 14 to wear mini skirts and show clevage so they can be considered "hot"

• there's no pressure to do many. T-shirts and jeans are far more common than mini-skirts, there's nothing unmodest about that. The point I was trying to make is that women should be allowed to wear whatever the hell they want

• Yes they should be allowed to wear what they want

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't bother me, no. Let her live her life, if she is happy and wants to wear this, then that is up to her. A friend from school wears a hijab, she loves it and is happy. The patterns and colours are beautiful. If she's happy, more power to her.

What Guys Said 1

• yes u can. noobs.