What do guys think of a girl dying her hair?

what do guys think of a girl dying her hair? I don't mean like a natural color, I mean streaks or tips of crazy bright colors like blues reds and purples

Most Helpful Guy

• To each their own, but I personally don't care for it.

• Because it doesn'tlook natural or...?

• I may have a biased opinion since most girls I know typically go overboard with stuff like that. Do you have a good example of it? If it looks good, go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• To me it not only looks garish, it speaks to me of a childishn streak.

• Typical, and nothing wrong with usually. It says: "I am trying to define myself". It's part of a longer process going on inside out brains that brings us from puberty all the way to maturity.

Personally I do not like it when a girls with such coloured hair has not cared for it other than the colour and simultaneously wears ragged and garbagy looking clothes. Then it starts to look like typical low-class person. But off course you could still be a sweetheart inside.

• i don't mind it...I wouldn't want her to go crazy with it though so it looks like she's wearing a halloween wig or something

• That usually annoys me, but it's not a deal-breaker or anything.

• I think it is f*****g hot when a girl does that...my last girlfriend did that and when she stopped I broke up with her...

What Girls Said 0