Lads, did you see Twilight and still hate it afterwards? read this

I HATE Twilight, congrats to the author on her success and stuff but its the attention its given that drives me insane, its like the big brother of books. it p*sses me off how ever old they are it literally has the power to change any woman or girl into a 6 year old. this is because its a romance story. obviously guys won't like it. unless your extremely open minded. guys wither hate it because:

1. its not top gear

2. we are jealous every girlfriend imagines him during your sex

3. its so over rated it drives you insane

and 4. the guy isn't even a good looking lad he's a weird little scrawny douche bag.

but as with every other irritating life trait we have to put up with it until it blows over. only one more book to go put it that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• After the book became popular and before the movie I decided to read them. The first book was good. the nest just sorta got worse and worse. But the books are still good personaly. The movies tho, are total chick flicks and everyone is going crazy about they guys bodies and its just plain stupid. Like most movies from books it kinda ruined them for me.

What Girls Said 8

• I have no interest in Twilight at all. For one thing, I'm not really into books/movies about romance. It also just seems like a weird story to me.

• Lol Don't sweat it dude...I hate twilight too...I thought it would be a good movie but I was disapointed after I saw the first one..I didn't even bother watching the second one...

• God that was fast haha, yeh its a rariy but I do know girl/s who don't like it, how come you dont?

• It's BORING...plus they told me that the main vampire is super hot...But he's not...lol..and there's like little actions involved...I mean I understand it's a love story...but it's a vampire movie...I want to see blood and more actions!! lol...Id prefer Avatar if you want to see Love/Action Movie...

• I've never seen the movie. Judging from the trailers it looks like a terrible movie. I have no desire to see it.

• ugh, me 2 but all my friends are like obsessed with it and its kind off anoying

• I loved the first book and I thought the movie was great! the second book I thought sucked and I thought the movie was even worse. I felt like I sat in that seat for the longest time, it was boring.. and jacob all of a sudden just takes off his shirt, that was kinda awkward. worst movie I think I've ever seen.

• What! You mean to say you don't love sparkly stalkers that call themselves vampires? WTF

• The movie is gay. The books are boring. I don't get it. Its supposed to be just as good as titanic. Its not. the best movie ever is Avatar.

• i feel the exact same way. twilight drives me crazy. and yes I have read the books/ seen the movie so I can say that I hate it without making any assumptions or judgments.

What Guys Said 1

• Heh, I am with you bro. Motherfarking romantic drama. Girls like those over-powered characters who are also romantic - they won't admit it, but they're all into the strength and power and domination, that's why they like this movie so much.