Has anyone ever purchased lingerie online?

if so how did you know it would fit you?
any store recommendations that do it discreetly

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I got this from Amazon.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I got a medium. I'm 5'6/5'7 and 135 lb when purchasing. It's a little loose in the torso because my waist area shape but good material. It's soft and sexy. And you can buy thigh highs with garter attachments from wal mart. Works great. It hasn't broken, and I got it months ago. They ship so no one knows what it is. It's just a little bag.

What Guys Said 1

• Try it on at the store. I wear lingerie for my girl all the time. She said see through dresses look hot on me.

What Girls Said 5

• I have. I either buy from somewhere that I have already shopped in person or use two sources of information. Those are the size chart and the customer reviews for the product.

Women will usually comment if the item was smaller than expected, larger than expected, or ill fitting in general. Some sites even have poll results for how the fit is.

• Yeah I have it was a bit too big but i kept it cus it was like 2 dollars!

• Nope,

Rather go to the store. : )

• any recommendations aside from victoria secret?

like i want to go to one of those random stores independently owned, but i dont know which ones to go to

• American eagle maybe

• to jeuvenile.

• Adore me ;)

• No, I have never purchased lingerie online.