Does it take a certain kind of person to pull of a leather jacket?

Does it take a certain kind of person to pull of a leather jacket?
It's basically this but black.
Is this a look only a certain kind of person can pull off?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does.
    You gotta make sure it compliments your other clothing along with your physique/features.

For example the woman in the picture isn't pulling it of very well, in my opinion lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I could pull it off... I have one like that and don't mean to brag but looked dangerous hahah with glasses...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 8

• No, anyone can really pull off a leather jacket, it just depend son the style of it that suits your fashion choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • leather jackets are for everyone. But it's all about finding the right cut and the right colour. Motorcycle jackets, bombers, dusters, etc. can all look great on a certain person. You really just have to experiment with different styles to get one that's right for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think everyone can pull off a leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anyone can pull off a leather jacket if they accessorize it right! I love wearing my leather jacket with a white lace skirt and a black tank top in the summer. And in the winter I wear it with t shirts and distressed jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I can't pull that off.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as "a certain kind of person can pull off a leather jacket". If you like it on you, wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the moto style jacket. I think this is a nice looking jacket that many can pull off! I've worn mine with jeans and a tee, a floral dress, a red body con dress... it can suit a variety of looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nearly anybody can wear that, just depends what they wear it with

1|0
    0|0