Girls, Why are the shorts girls wear under their skirts and dresses always seem to be those tight ones?

I always see tight shorts under there.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• So they don't leave any lines on a dress or feel bunched, put it this way, why do men wear boxer briefs and not boxers? I would assume not only to hold everything in place, but to avoid bunching.

What Girls Said 4

• bc they go under other clothing. if they are loose its too bulky and really uncomfortable. why would yo wear lose clothing? the shorts are basically underwear. just meant to conceal not be an outfit themselves. at least thats how it is for me.

• Because of pedophiles like you

• You obviously have been looking up girls skirts and dresses to "see" the shorts under there.

The shorts are tight so there is ZERO chance perverts like you can see the girls underwear when you look under the skirt or dress. It means you perverts can't see anything except shorts. Younger teen girls especially wear in case of pedophiles trying to look as well.

But even I still wear shorts under mine at 21 because of perverts and so quite a few other people my age.