What do you like better a swagg boy or classic boy?

Swagg boy: dress Jordan Etc. classic boy : dress to impress, romantic etc. Why? Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Classy is more of my style. If he looks well put together, is clean, and respectful... that's more of what I'm attracted to. He doesn't have to wear expensive things, a nice t-shirt and jeans, or button up shirt would look nice to me (as long as it doesn't have holes or stains on them).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• classy any day of the week <3

• I like the classic man! haha ! Got love the classical romance!

• classic boy

• Classically well dressed is much better...

• Classic look never fails.

• classic, actually I like guys who are themselves, not created, not following others because something is hot nowadays.

• how bout a mixture of both lol. Like Jordan's but still be romantic

• Swaggy
    In my opinion classy is boring

• classic boy

• I don't care. I like both but in the age I am now it would be weird being with a classic boy.

• swagg boy for me classic boy look hypocrit and only think of people think of him.

• Classic all the way !

What Guys Said 5

• Classic - strong silent outdoors type.
    Swagger - car salesman type.

Car salesman has the gift of the gab and a quick comeback to anything no matter how dumb the answer they put it out there in confidence.

Classic man isn't dumb, he's just not as loud so girls tend to look at him second coz they ain't swept off there feet in the first 5 minutes of meeting him. However, he is solid and rugged and given half a chance u won't look at swagger man again.

• class is always better

• There are only 2 kinds of boy on the planet apparently

• Don't let the female opinions on here fool you... women today want swag fags.

• I'm neither. I'm broke and casual. Don't care.