Body like an hourglass?

if a guy says "you've got a body like an hourglass" does he mean it as a compliment or is he saying "you need to lose weight" in a polite way?

(btw I don't know what type of girl he's into)

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a compliment! an hour glass is the ideal figure, perfectly proportionate.

What Guys Said 3

• it means he's picturing himself having sex with you and your sexy ass! if someone has said this to you, then you must be fine. send me a pic and I'll confirm!

• I hope you weren't serious. it would suck if he really thought that :-/

• Nah...I'm just messing with you...however, it definitely is a compliment where I come from.

• Its compliment like you have a great body

• youve got curves right where they should be. regardless of if you're fat or not. its usually all about the curves

What Girls Said 2

• Its a compliment girl! It means you have curves in all the right places! You're lucky! ;)

• its a compliment!

most guys would rather have an hourglass than a pole. what do you think people get breast implants, wear those booty pops and waist cinchers for? to come close to an hourglass figure

also hourglass is a body shape, not a size, you can be a slim hourglass (jessica alba), a curvy hourglass (kim kardashian) or a big hourglass (queen latifah?)