Do guys like red lipstick?

Do guys like red lipstick?

I personally think it looks very sexy and elegant. What about red lipstick AND red nails?

Please justify your answer :)

• Yes because...
  • No because...

Most Helpful Guy

• Red... <3

I love red lipstick and red nails as well. I'm sure it works differently with different girls and nothing works if you're not comfortable with it but it does normally work on me.

Plus I'm a United fan and we're called the Red Devils. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience, they love it when a woman wears it, because red draws attention to your mouth and face, it lights it up, it's such a classic timeless look, and it can even make your teeth look whiter, and you look so elegant, sexy, mysterious, glamorous. Though they hate to have it smear all around their face

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 17

• Yes because anyone who doesn't probably has tacky taste.. (sorry all you dislikers out there.) :c

• I love red lipstick and red nails just to make things match. I usually do red nails or nude with red lipstick. I think it's so elegant and sexy. I usually wear it on special occasions or if I'm feeling quite good about myself.

• I never thought they did...
    But I don't care because I do. =)

• yes because its classy

• They tend to, but that's just because they're predictable.

• I like it !!!

• Yes because it's glamorous. Red lipstick reminds me of my natural lip color, it's definitely my favorite lipstick color.

• I believe so. Red is a color I think that every woman should have in her closet. Whether its that lipstick or the little red dress etc. I know a lot of people would say "Red" doesn't fit their skin tone but there is a Red, Pink , Purple etc out there for every one , you just have to find it

• Who cares if they do or don't. It's your face. You like it so wear it whenever you want :)

• No because prefer natural lips. But sometimes they find it bold and sexy

• I like it. I think it might seem too much red!

• It looks tacky. It doesn't bother me when others wear it but Id never wear it myself, and to be honest I wish it had never come back into style.

• It looks really shitty on these models but if you can make it look like Tay Swifty then it is gorgeous.

• Yes because it makes people look sexy and highlights their facial features.

• It accentuates a woman's lips, which is highly considered attractive

• According to what I've noticed, they do.

• I'd say yes, some do. Those that don't probably don't like women that wear make-up and prefer a more natural look. I wear red sometimes, I think it looks nice.