Girls do you ever feel insecure about your body?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, what girl doesn't?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes... very often :'(

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• I feel like every girl at least once in their life feels insecure about their body. People have to realize that we are all different. We are all unique in our own ways, that is what makes us special. So comparing ourselves to other people, or feeling down about your body, does nothing but bring us down mentally. I have felt insecure about my body in many ways, but there are some stuff that I can't change, and I have learned to accept that. I feel like that is what girls have to do. They have to learn to accept their body, because we are all beautiful :)

0|1
    0|0
  • On occasion.

But... I mean... currently I'm quite pleased with it. If I could get my face to realize we're not 13 anymore that'd be great. I break out over the smallest thing. Slept a little less than usual? How about a little more? Didn't run a mile today? Sweat too much? Is there a test next week? Been washing your face regularly? Well, better expect a breakout in the morning.

Gah!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol a lot, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God yesss, all the F*cking time hatethat feeling so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes.

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc well i have really bad eczema but depends who your around at the moment for you to feel that way

0|0
    0|0