What is a good fashion sense to you?

I think I have a poor sense of fashion. Every time my mom and I go shopping together, which is rare because I hate clothes-shopping, I tend to choose items that my mom would say, "too old" or "too ugly". So, often we make compromises. Mom focuses on appearance; I focus on comfort.

If I were to buy my own clothes, then I would wear a blouse, a jacket, a long skirt that reaches my ankles, moccasin shoes, transparent nylon socks, and a headscarf. In other words, I would dress like a Muslim schoolgirl. I am not Muslim, but I just like modest dress that covers my body from head to toe. I also don't want to appear sexually attractive to guys, so more skin covering, the better. Am I weird or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being able to mix and match things to the best of my ability.

Anything can look good if done well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep that's weird. Why not split the difference, wear a cute sweater dress, cowl neck with a belt. You can wear jeans under and still be covered but have a better fashion sense :)

What Guys Said 2

• to each their own, but it's pretty weird.

• Able to wear clothes that match your body type :3 example wearing fitted clothes

What Girls Said 0