Tattoo?

What if a guy had a tattoo of a cross? Is that like a turn off? I'm not super religious or anything, I don't even go to church much at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all but in general I find tattoos to be unattractive

What Girls Said 3

• Uh, why would you even get a tattoo of a cross if you weren't super religious? lol.

I find both tattoos and crosses unattractive.

• to be honest, i find tattoos very attractive. Some people who aren't religious tend to wear a cross or have a cross tattooed on them. Some religious people might take that as an insult or disrespect towards their religion. I"m a Christian myself and i want to have the same tattoo as you but i'm not going to find it unattractive or a sign of disrespect. It's your body and your choice so it's not for me to judge. You can do whatever comes in your mind.

• I come from a more Christian religious part of the country and I do have a cross tattoo. I do get that I'm a girl, but I do know guys who do as well. I think when they are done right, they can can be awesome! I think the ones I've seen are really cool. However, I don't understand why you would want one if your not very religious. Tattoos are a reflection of you and who you are. They are also purely for you and not to please anyone else. It's all your choice and don't let what other people say change your opinion about a tattoo.

However, I don't think if your not a very big Christian that you should. It makes you look fake if do. If your going to walk the walk, then you better talk the talk.

-Major Jesus Lover

What Guys Said 2

• Then don't get it. In my opinion cross tattoo's are so basic bro. Unless you're really into church but if you were you wouldn't be considering getting a tattoo. Find something that has true meaning to you not something that you thinks gonna look dope.

• It'd be a deal breaker for me. Not the tattoo, but the fact that you're a guy.