What are mens shoe brands that cost less than $150?

I remember my boyfriend saying he needs more shoes. I want to buy him some casual type shoes for his bday, can anyone tell me some good brands/types of shoes no more than $150

If you can post links/pictures of them it would be really helpful :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a look at Skechers shoes. I have some and they are the best shoes I have ever owned. They provide so much comfort to your feet when walking on the hard footpath. It is like you are walking on a cloud. Skechers shoes are very good and not slipping to. My Skechers are very confident even in wet weather. They do not slip or even give any hit of slipping on wet metal covers or painted lines on the road in wet weather even when I am walking fast. He will be amazed at how much grip Skechers shoes have as well as being very nice to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say vans are always the go to solely because they can match accordingly to the person. And don't look flashy. If you're asking for dress shoes type then I have no idea. My boyfriend has a pair of black low pro leather vans. They seem to go with anything he wears. He's in his thirties and they don't look like little boy shoes lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Converse Chuck Taylor 2? Much more comfortable than the old model

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F9VUAXFg6ic/hqdefault.jpg

• Adidas Originals, Converse, Vans.

All down to his personal preference. I never let people buy shoes for me because it's likely I won't like them. I'm really fussy.

• All comes down to his style preference.

• Stacy Adams for dress, Dockers, Volcom, Polo and Steve Madden.

• adidas zx flux

• Zara has simple stylish shoes for a decent price. They range from causal to dressy.

• would you want him to buy YOU shoes that cost less than $20?

• doc martens, dont know if they are still unstylish and hipster (stylish)

• i like Dc shoes

• Get Steve Maddens. He will never get another brand of shoe.

What Girls Said 3

• Nike? You can't go wrong!

• For example, I bought boots for my boyfriend. They are warm and good quality. Very durable and look modern. He was really happy. PS they costed me about 120$

• All i can think of is prada, bally and armani😐