Girls, would you wear a full body pantyhose? Guys, would you find it attractive if your girl would wear them?

Until recently I had never even heard about them. So they seem to be very very rare!
I'm curious is girls know they exist and would consider wearing them (or have done so).
And if guys would find their girl attractive in such outfit?

• I'm a girl, I've at least seen them around (or worn them)
  • I'm a girl and had never even heard about them
  • I'm a guy and I like them
  • I'm a guy and would rather not see my girl wear them

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I have a few pairs of bodystockings, they're crotch less, which is typical. They're usually saved for those "special moments", and not generally worn on a daily basis. I've found them to be pretty comfortable and excellent at getting the desired results, when looking for special attention.

• I see, so the main goal is to look more attractive? When looking for a good pic I noticed a black one without crotch. Put the pic was too explicit to show on here... it looked very transparent and all details were visible :o
      So I took the one above, looking nice but no intimate parts visible :D

• Thanks for introducing me to the plusses of wearing bodystockings :D
      When I meet a nice girl I'll motivate her to try them out for me - quite sure I'll melt :D

• Good luck and I hope you find that special girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• A 'body stocking' or maybe a 'catsuit'. It's hard to find one that is just sheer, and covering, no cut-outs. She wears it without anything under, privately, because it REALLY shows and accents her curves, All of her CURVES!. You just snuggle, under warm blankets, and focus on cuddling, and rubbing against each other! It's AMAZING!!

• We agree... I'd love to see my girl in it.
      That is, if I learn to know a girl :D

• Haha she was just trying to seduce you (even more) I guess!

• An opinion matching mine so closely can onlybe the MH :D

What Girls Said 11

• Never heard of it or seen it up until now. I'm pretty sure it's made to be warn with nothing more than that so yeah I'll have to pass but yeah I wear pantyhose plain ones for like church but I also have a couple of decorative/pattern ones as well:

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

s10.thisnext.com/.../FFA0C23E.jpg

• That's a good alternative :D
      I'd prefer the plain ones to the fishnets on the picture. Though a pattern is no problem.
      Alteration makes every other outfit a girl wears exciting. There are without a doubt 200+ combinations of dress/skirt and pantyhose a girl could try out. And surprise their guy with :D

• Nylon is one of the most uncomfortable materials ever. Why would anyone want to wear it over their entire body?

• Haha I don't know... I guess they're not common and until recently didn't know they existed.
      I must say it looks nice. But about comfort I can't say anything... the day they put me that one on I'll appear in local press "oh, we didn't know that about him 8) 8)". No thanks!

• there's only so much an ego can take!

• Yeah that's true. And on the other hand, from people you love you can take a lot :D
      If everyone was perfect the world would be boring...

• Ewwwww. Imagine how sweaty that would be. Body condom...

• Hahaha I like that opinion: a body condom 8) 8)
      I don't dare to google the word, who knows what will come up!
      Oh and... it can be a hole in my memory but were you a moderator before?

• I've noticed you on the live feed but I may not have seen the M!
      Welcome to the mod squad :D

• Thanks :)

• I'm not to keen on body stockings, but I would wear one if my husband told me he wanted to see me in one.

• Are they common? Probably the upper side is not visible but I've never heard any girl here in Belgium talk about them, or noticed she was wearing one.
      Tigh highs, knee highs and especially pantyhose are common here, but full body hose I've never seen.

• Just google them. They have some that show everything and some that don't.

• Yeah, that's what I did to get the picture. Had to search for a while to find a good picture that was not explicit :D

• No thank you please.

• Haha I guess that if you're not either a girl who's used to wearing hosiery, or do it to seduce a guy, it's probably not what the everyday lady would wear :o
      But that's what makes such questions interesting, you know - the variety of opinions :D

• *water-boarding

• Oh gosh! I hope that all these stewardesses - just to give an example - who need to wear them every day to work - feel better in tem.
      Otherwise that job must be the worst torture in the world :-(

• i voted am a girl and never heard about them... but still i prefer the regular ones

• I like it the way the girl likes it... I enjoy seeing a nice girl in a full body pantyhose, or a regular one, tigh highs, knee highs or bare legs :D
      And I'd like it even more if she'd surprise me by trying all of those :D

• Had a full body black netting one but not pantyhose.

• You mean the lower portion in missing? Like a panty with a body attached?
      I'm learning here haha... never seen these things from close by :o

• Aha, so with arms... didn't see those among the pics!

• Sjeez, I've been blind. The pic I posted has arms :D
      Haha I need new glasses. Urgently :-(

• For what possible reason would I wear that? Lol

It's probably comfortable at least.

• Haha most girls who have worn it say it's for seduction, because all the shapes of your body get accentuated :D
      I don't know if's comfortable, one girl say nylon is very uncomfortable, other have worn it and don't mention is was a burden...
      But I guess that if you'd wear that for a guy who didn't expect it, it may be the right surprise at the right time. Especially since removing 1 cloth will be te road to heaven haha!

• Lol perhaps!

• Never even heard of it before now.

• For me it was a coincidence, some time ago someone mentioned them on GAG so I became curious.
      Apparently you even have them in 1 piece from arms to, and without arms :D

• its so nice in the winter, I wear them sometimes when its freezing and it keeps me really warm..

• Sounds great, and I bet your guy won't complain :D
      You're not far away from me, I'm from Belgium!

• Hell no. I'd never wear anything like that. x_x

• Some people made the remark it would be sweaty since it covers you up.
      Maybe on the cold winter days, as the bottom layer. Though as a guy I can only guess :D

What Guys Said 7

• I've purchased a bodystocking for my wife. It's just another variety of lingerie. She wears things for me. I enjoy it. She enjoys my attention. We have a special storage bin just for such things.

p. s. I've got my eye on a few more similiar items. Maybe Santa will bring them. 🎅

• A very good idea, lucky you! Enjoy the goods times together in that outfit on her that you like :D

• Lol this is new to me I don't think I like

• I prefer the ones that at least stop at their waist.

Do not like stockings that just go up to the thigh for some reason.

• I like both, as long as she likes them too and looks nice in them :D
      Also the right colour and pattern combination does a lot in making her look nice and elegant or sexy!

• There is a time and place to wear them.

• A sexy woman in a body stocking is a very appealing sight to me!

• To me as well - though I've only seen it on pictures :D

• I like normal pantyhose

• I like all variants... or bare legs depending on what the girl likes :D

• Nope, I dislike all types of pantyhose.