Okay so guys with makeup?

If you're a guy do/would you wear makeup (lipstick/eyeliner). Why or why not?
And if you're a girl, Do you find guys who wear makeup attractive?

• Would wear makeup (boy)
  • Would not (boy)
  • Would like a guy to wear makeup (if he wanted to) (girl)
  • Would not (girl)

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes I do.. balck makeup is so cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just my taste but I like masculine guys. Men who wear makeup just don't attract me at all EXCEPT maybe eyeliner isn't too bad, but I'm still not crazy about it.

Men in the Arab or North African (including Egyptiand) desert used to put on kohol, which is a mineral black powder that would protect the eyes from the sand and Arab men looked really good with it (historically, that's how people started using eyeliner for aesthetics, it started with the Arabs :p ).

What Guys Said 5

• Switching the question around, I'd prefer my girl to have very natural makeup at most. Nothing considered fancy.

• i would never wear makeup

• I am pretty enough without it

• Make up is for women, queers, and people in plays/movies.

• I wouldn't. I'm not even crazy about makeup on girls.

What Girls Said 5

• No I like manly guys hahah! I don't want some guy dressed like a girl. I am suppose to be the girl! lol no offense! But if we both are wearing dress than ya... it be weird... unless i am dating a girl or maybe if i find a transexual i like but than again i never meet someone like that... well more than a causal convo.

• I love guyliner on a dude. I blame Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean. :p

• I think a guy should do what he wants but I wouldn't be attracted to make up on him

• whoaaaaaa. I mean, unless they have a female identity in a male body and then sure that's fine. but otherwise, nooooo. no, no, no, and just to stress it enough: NO.

• No. It's not that I think makeup is unmanly, it's just that I don't like makeup in general. Have you seen those insane before and after photos of people who look completely different after they put on makeup. The only time I wear makeup is when I'm trying to hide a scratch or pimple. Other than that I don't wear it. I want people to see and like me for me. If I meet a guy that I'm attracted to, and then one day he takes off his makeup and he looks completely different, then I would be upset.