European people vs American people Which is more beautiful and sexy?

i think europeans better than americans
European people vs American people Which is more beautiful and sexy ?

• European people
  • American people
Vote showed that European people more beautiful. yess ! Europe is winner !

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, the picture is hilarious but mostly true :P

What Girls Said 11

• From what I have seen of you I have come to the conclusion you are a very judgmental person who believes too much in stereotypes.

If you actually believe that every man and girl in Europe looks like those in the photos then you're in for a serious shock, and if you believe every man and women looks like that in America then again its very clear you invest a lot of time into bigging up stereotypes and keeping them alive when actually its extremely offensive to some people and you have total disregard for anyone's feelings.
    I have seen you say many times "slavic girls are the best and prettiest" I am Slavic and I would say there is many American women who look better than I do, if you came to Russia you would see how a stereotype is just that, a stereotype. There is lots of women here who are overweight or on the fatter side but no-one pays attention to that why? Because people like you who believe stereotypes to be facts.

• beautiful American girls immigrant from Europe

• Could you please show me some evidence of this? :) If you have no evidence then what you're saying is simply your small minded opinion, keep generalizing everyone im sure there are a few generalizations of Turks that people could also say...

• i bet you hate Türks for politic problems. i dont want talk with you anymore

• I am European myself and have been to 4 other European countries and saw probably about a handful of the people you described as European men and women in them photos, I have also been to America and didn't see any men or women that looked like that in them photos some was overweight some wasn't, that happens everywhere you go.

• Israelis are mainly fake and plastic not to mention the country has been sex trafficking and forcing European women into breeding with Jewish men to breed a whiter nation for years and has been mentitled by many human rights groups so screw them.

• Ew. I'm American and don't look like that.

• Ok, well you obviously picked an odd picture to try and prove your point. Those pictures prove nothing when trying to compare European people to American people. I agree that European people are definitely beautiful, but so are many Americans. I don't lean towards a certain group because they are both equal in my eyes.

• Those pictures are kinds weirdly offensive...
    I'm a European and I can't say I know what Americans look like on the streets... all I know is what their actors and singers looks like. From that I can conclude they're not unattractive, but I know that every countrie's entertainers look better than the average person in their country... so...

This question can only be answered by someone who lives half a year in Europe and half a year in America.

• European all the way i wish i were fully european

im puerto rican and portuguese

• These pictures are ridiculous and some Americans are hot as fuck.

• I'm from Europe so I'm gonna have to go with home! =-)

• Have you seen Dancing with the Stars? Those two European guys are sexy af.

• I'm not sure those are accurate representations of Europe or America...

• be sure europeans so much better than americans

• Those Europeans look like models, and the Americans are obviously chosen because they are doing unflattering things. I get this is supposed to be a joke, but it can be (and is by me) considered offensive.

What Guys Said 13

• Well less European people are overweight than USA people.

• sweden girls are hot , be sure nordic girls is the best

• Those Swedish girls are super strong into Feminism though from what I hear.

• Well for starters Israel isn't in Europe. Secondly you're showing pictures of 20-something models on the left and middle aged fat people that I rarely ever see on the right...

• You're generalizing; there are beautiful people everywhere

• European men are the hottest 8)
    American women are the hottest <3

• Oh for fuck's sake.

• Damn, Jew got to be kidding me there are millions of beautiful American ladies and guys, whats with your random hate...

• No. Israel is uglier and heretical.

And those bridge girls look like fat Serbians

• I like USA, more cushion for the pushin' 😛

• Japanese girls ftw. 😉

• Very true, i'm from america. I agree with u Europe is better than USA speak from American

• How about posting Turks

• Why do you have this weird obsession with people from Europe? You're from Turkey according to your profile so why are you so focused on European people when you're not European yourself?

• They look similar enough in actuality.

• they look so different at all

• Irrelevant.

• where are you from?