Guys, what do you think of girls who always wear black?

I'm really tired of hearing the same thing everyday
Guys judge me so fast and so much , they are always like : Girls who wear black are weird, creepy, they have problems, they hate people, they love dark things... THAT'S BULLSH T...
Can you please tell me what come first to your mind when you see a person wearing black?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls that wear all black... Depending on what they are wearing and how they are wearing it, I will think different things.

If they are dressed like a goth I will assume they like dark things. If they are fashionistas I will just imagine they like classic simple looks, and the colour black.

What Guys Said 20

• I immediately think we would get along really well haha

Don't worry about guys who say shit like that. Be happy that they make it easy to know who to avoid ;)

• Depends on how you look. If you are gloomy like a rainy day that refuses to rain then probably not. If you are in black like the sexiest woman on the run way then by all means!!!

A lot of people can pull off the black very very well. Generally a tall and nice body will give them a clear and sexy outline.

On the other hand, doing it wrong and you will look like a very bad clown with only on color.

• I like dressing dark colours myself, I don't have a problem with it. and love it if it goes into the goth/emo direction

• I like black clothes, they're really sleek and look so good on a girl with fair complexion!
    It's even better if she wears black on the inside too ^_^

• Well if it's all black everyday than I'd assume they're like goth/emo or something. Which to me would be a good thing

• A girl wearing black is sexy, but doing it all the time would make it feel rather old and take the sexiness out of it.

• Nothing wrong with wearing black, but I think all black day in day out gets boring really quickly.

• I wear black all the time so I don't judge

• I associate them with goths and selfharm

• i like weird people, so :p

first thing which comes to mind would be: "that girl will probably like the same music genres i do"
    most of the time im kinda drawn to that kind of girls.

• By music genres what kind? Rock? Metal? hahaha

• exactly :D kinda stereotypical, dont you love dark things? xD
      but whatever. still i would be interested in what the girl might turn out, when i talk to her.

• I love rock, metal, punk... hahaha
      by the way I love the way you think , that's really cool, you don't judge and that's really good !

• Really? Who says that shit? I love black clothes 😊

• Nothing wrong with wearing all black as long as you are normal. What's repulsive is all those Gothic stuff and black makeup and color that goes with it.

• I have no problem with it

• Short black skirt black leggings blue / black hair an light blue eyes with pale skin? Hmm sounds familiar maybe in like a story I would make for my creative writing class

• It's probably just what they like to wear but for me personally I like it when girls wear black

• so boring. like a rock.

• love it when her thong is black

• Black tank top is super sexy! Especially on a cute blonde hehe. If you wear all black, its a bit too much though. Need some colour variety I think.

• Well if she's hot wearing a small black skirt and leggings with a white belly shirt I will do anything

• I would think that you have no imagination and are boring. So yeah, I'd avoid you.

• waw really? You know most of the time people who wear black are open minded and also don't judge a book by it's cover..

• Unfortunately, love, we do judge a book by its cover. I'm extremely open-minded too and I do not wear black. When you first see someone, that's all you have to go by. You SEE and then you decide if you want to TALK. First impressions last. And you only get one shot at it.

• Yeah you're right...