Do you like this dress?

Is it too revealing? Too tight? It's for a party.

Do you like it?

Do you like this dress?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn... It's sexy! If you got the figure and the courage then go for it. You're an adult you can do or wear what you please!

The only thing about it I think it would be cuter if it was shorter. You see the way it goes back out because of her legs/calves well that could be avoided if it stopped right after or right above the knees otherwise it's perfect 👍

What Guys Said 7

• I kind of like it, but your going to have to wear roller skates and have someone push you around the party cause I'm not sure if you are going to be able to walk in it.

• Yes but not on her.

• Certainly! 😀
    Is that you in the pic, btw?

• Looks like whore shit.

• Depends on the type of party

• Liked it sexy, but yeah a bit too revealing.

• I do. I'm sure I would start touching you if I was at that party.

What Girls Said 15

• I personally don't think its too revealing, there's not SO much cleavage and its just a little rib showing. Doesn't have a plunging neckline or cloth thats barely there x

• I think the length is a tad odd. BUT I like how sexy it is. She rocks it.

And it depends on what type of party you're going to. If it's a party party, then yea, go for it. But if it's laid back or formal, then no.

I think this would be a 10 if it was a jumpsuit with tight or flowing legs.

• It kind of confuses me lol. I don't like the cut out on the chest, but I do like the cut outs on the waist. It reminds me of something you'd wear to a club, but it's too long to wear to a club and it's also too club-ish to wear anywhere else.

• I like it, but I most likely wouldn't wear it personally. Not really my style.

• That is hot! Perfect mix of hot yet classy. If your body is on point u can get away with it and kill the game in this dress

• That is so cute! If you like it, then wear it :)

• looks alright

• Yeah but I hope you don't plan on dancing too much...

• no. not because its revealing. it's just ugly

• It's beautiful... but I hope no one chases you :D! how are you gonna run :p!

• Too revealing.

• i don't particularly like the way it sections the body, but i think it is party appropriate.

• Yeah I like it but I wouldn't wear it.

• I like that dress. It's sexy and trendy.

• No, not at all. I wouldn't wear it.