Girls would the world be better off wihout men?

Its been suggested that since sperm can be manufactured in labs now that a world without men could be sustained, girls do you think it might be a good idea?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Um the world would suck without men! Who's gonna kill bugs, fix my car, and open jars for me?! Not to mention football and baseball will just be gone and there'd still be soccer, hockey, and basketball but honestly women's sports move a little too slow for me and I lose interest halfway through, totally fun to play, not so much fun to watch when it's girls. Oh yeah and let's not forget sex, I personally think vagina's look kinda funny and are a little gross and I'm not going anywhere near one and girls aren't nearly as much fun to snuggle with as guys.

• "Um the world would suck without men! Who's gonna kill bugs, fix my car, and open jars for me?" haha good point lol

What Girls Said 3

• hmm interesting. yes I have thought about this.I'm really not sure. at times I think I'll be single forever and just adopt kids-yes it is possible to live without men but it isn't necessarily a good thing either.

• Not at all. I don't especially want kids anyway, what good does manufactured sperm do me? I would rather just have guys around. I like them :P

• i think it'd suck :D

not that I'm a hoe or anything, I love my boyfriend and don't know what id do without him lolz and I have a lot of guy friends haah I love em! guys are fun to have as friends just as much as girls are lolz

What Guys Said 3

• The only people that would like this Idea are the man hating feminist nazis.

• I guess feminists aren't like nazis after all, because the nazis were only aiming for a genetic purification rate of 20% of world population. The more you know!

• That would be nice, that way us men can stop being rejected and getting teased or lead on.