Which hairstyle looks the best on a black girl?

I'm trying to find a hairstyle for me to wear that would look cute. I have my natural hair out but it's straightened and I wanted to do something different with it. Any suggestions? Also, which hairstyle do you like best on us colored ladies? :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I like A, C, D :)

• I think it's cute. Many black girls damage their hair because of chemicals and weaves because they aren't confident with their natural hair texture. If they just let it grow and left it alone then it would be long but oh well. :p

• i think you're missing another c

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the girl's facial structure, texture, etc.
    Every black girl is different and we have the largest variety of hair textures.
    What works on one black girl might not work on the next.

I voted for natural hair on the poll because I love naturlistas. I've natural myself but only this year have I stopped straightened. It can be tough having several textures but I think natural hair is so beautiful on black women whether it be curls, kinks, loose waves, or straight up fro.
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...oeBEZS1ufs2ewo1_500.png
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...r8P4cQ1sd0gzfo1_250.jpg
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...h4r1KJ1tms23no1_500.jpg
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...hyBmS1r0kpfao1_1280.jpg
    data.whicdn.com/images/183255165/superthumb.jpg

I do however the love the diversity of braids and straight hair occasionally.

The important thing is have HEALTHY hair that you like.

• Yes. :) I have had box braids for a while and they totally messed up my hair, breaking it off and making it thin. I've been nursing it back to health. It's been growing and it is much much healthier. I try not to straighten it too often. I've been trying to find a cute hairstyle to wear it in.

• Try taking biotin and moisturize it every night before you sleep then it will grow. :) mine has grown when I started doing this.

• I have biotin but it causes me to break out and have really painful pimples so I only take it about once a month and my hair hardly holds moisture. The water where I live is hard water, and the only way I keep it "moisturized" is to do an all day deep condition or with thick castor oil which really just protects the strange rather than moisturizing and it's hard to get out. I honestly just have no time for her.

What Guys Said 13

• Natural hair, no added chemicals: they don't need anything extra to look beautiful.

• Natural when it's long left down. Straight pretty much in any style. Nothing done up so much that she or i has to be super careful with it yknow?

• I think box braids or weavy would be best :D
    I voted C since I like weavy hair. But to be honest, I think on you both would be a good choice!

• I'm always for the long and not styled up hair.
    The weave girl is absolutely gorgeous! 😍
    The last pic in the description in lovely as well. 😊

• Natural, Boxed braids, and cornrolls

• Natural straighten hair. I don't really like the look of the senegalese braids or anything similar to them.

• I've always liked the look of braids! :-D

• Each looks nice but natural hair since I like all things natural

• I don't know if I care. As long as it's natural, that's the only thing that matters.

• The 5th one down!

• That woman in the weave pic is half the reason I voted for my answer. lol

• I like the first one, but maybe its just the girl lol

• if its not her natural hair, im not interested

What Girls Said 23

• I'd say either natural hair or natural straightened usually look awesome :)

• Naturally straightened hair (especially a bob)... And then box braids. Not a fan of fake or afro hair tho

• I don't think any one hairstyle can look good for all face shapes and features, color aside.

There's perks in having braids, straight hair, curly hair, and so on.

• NATURAL HAIR!

• That first picture of the girl with the short bob <3 is everything that one i love, or the box braids. I definitely love natural hair but beig a black girl I know it takes time and care and braids are so low maintenance ;)
    So the natural hair, the bob or the box braids. Just keep your natural hair moisturized :D

• Thanks for the advice and yes I love her hair also. Mine looks like that but a bit longer. :)

• natural hair or straightened hair.. the other ones are too mainstream

• Depends on her face but all of them are good, I think. I can't even pick one... i love them all.

• I like weave because you can wear different styles or colors without bleaching or cutting your real hair. I like the first picture the best or you could just try natural hair styles
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cf178f0f88.jpg

• I love Box braids!!! Most of my African friends have them and they look so pretty !

• I strongly prefer natural. But natural straightened is also nice.

• Natural hair is bestest. *Is being totally biased.*

• I love the braids! So pretty ☺

• I'm white and personally, I think only black people can rock the box braid. It's one of my favorites, I also have a friend that straightens her hair and it's pretty as well.

• natural straightened or weave

• All look great. My least favorite is corn rows. I think what matters most is how well the style looks. Is it frizzy or sleek? Tacky or classy?

• All of them look amazing to me, the weave is my least favourite, but to each their own.

• NATURAL!!! All day

• Natural or natural straightened. Just so charming and beautiful.

• I say either the box braids or straight hair

• Either straightened hair or box braids.

• im black, and i wear my hair naturally but get it straightened every month or so

• I quite like natural hair. It's fun and lively!

• I think all of them can actually look good, depending on the woman's head and face shape. I think my friend looks beautiful with her box braids or natural.