I want to dye my hair pink?

I see many girls who dye their hair all sorts of unnatural color and not many make such a big fuss about it. But I dont feel confident as people would judge if a male does it. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dye it pink! Colorful hair on guys is super hot in my opinion.
    I had all pink at one time
    Let me know if u dye it pink

• I did and I did made me stand out more. Not sure in a good or bad way.

• Ok awesome, I bet you look awesome
      And thanks for MHO

• You're Welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do it, do it because YOU want to, not to fit in, or think you might be 'popular'! Too many young people get caught up in the FAKE 'Popularity' thing, like if you do something, you fit in, and can be POPULAR!
    Why follow the ones that have already done something? BE YOU, and do YOUR OWN THING, and be UNIQUE!!

What Girls Said 3

• The chances that some people may judge you are quite high. But you do you. Who cares what they think? If you wanna dye your hair pink, go for it!

• It's your hair. Do whatever you want with it.

• Well in social situations, people will that you are gay, if you are it is fine, if not sorry but socially, people think it is weird. Not personally my opinion though.

What Guys Said 3

• Do it, to hell with what other people think.

• I think dying hair weird colors is well... weird no matter who does it.

• Men i had my hair purple for some time and it was good On the first days but then everybody tought i was gay