What (if any) are the automatic judgements or thoughts you have about tattooed people?

Pretty self-explanatory, when you see a tattooed individual do you assume things about them? Does it matter if they're heavily tattooed or not? Does tattoo placement have an effect on these judgements? (eg. neck tattoos, face tattoos, hand tattoos)

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that they're fucking awesome!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't assume or judge anything about anyone who has tattoos. That is their own body, they can do what they want with their skin. They don't bother me, so I have absolutely no reason to judge them.

Even if they have neck and hand tattoos. If anything, I am more curious about their story as to why they chose their tattoo or tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think they are people who have paid a monetary and physical price to decorate their body for one of many potential reasons. Face tattoos I do feel take away from attention when talking to a person however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm it would depend on how tatted up they are. If it's like one tattoo then honestly nothing really crosses my mind. If it's someone really tatted up I think they are a punk rocker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unsophisticated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tats are trashy, no matter what. I make one exception: military tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah small and subtle , I like... large.. on a girl... I hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Conformists. Everytime i go out i see people loaded with their tattoos and piercings so i have to conclude it's only done for popularity purposes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think its cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, usually looks trashy in my opinion. Some can be pretty, but the overall look, I don't like.
    If they've got small ones, somewhere discreet it isn't too bad. That's just me though, most people have tats these days, so most people probably see it differently to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavily tatted = Thug/badass
    Face tat = Dumb ass (unless it is a legitimate tribal thing)

0|0
    0|0