"Aww, that's so cute!"

Seriously girls, what the hell do you mean when you tell it us?

Boys interpret it in different ways, including:

- Girl is flirting with me; I should ask her out

- Girl thinks I'm stupid

- Girl can't take me seriously

- Girl is complimenting my looks

- Girl is complimenting my character

What the hell does it mean when you us we're cute (either face-to-face or via a friend?) us guys understand how puppy dogs are cute, but us...? What?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I tell a guy something that they have or do is cute, I'm NOT flirting, I don't like them, it's not a compliment, it's just a statement.

Some people say "that's so cool", I say, "that's so cute"

• Are you attracted to cute guys?

• I am, but I refer to lots of things as cute but it doesn't really mean anything

What Girls Said 6

• Its just a simple statement we say if we find something sweet or funny. There is no deep meaning to it. If you did something funny or say something sweet to a girl, she usually says " awww that's so cute." Nothing to be taken seriously:-)

• It's good, unless they say it in a sarcastic or condescending way.

I say it in a flirty way a lot, like saying "you're cute because you said that" or "you're such a sweet guy!" and things like that.

If a girl says that genuinely and you're interested in her, you can always say something like "no, you are!" If she giggles, that's another good sign. :)

• When I say something is cute...or someone is cute I'll say ' aww, you're so cute." so they directly know that I'm directly meaning them. It really can mean a variety of things, but it does depend on the situation. But I wouldn't read much into it if the girl is saying it to you. We say it as a simple statement to what you did/say.

• I say that's so cute to everything. So no, I don't think a girl is flirting with you when she says that. It's probably something you did. Don't look too much into it.

• well when I say somethings cute its like aw that's sweet. I don't really call guys cute cause I don't like being called cute, to girls its the same thing. we don't know what your talking about when you say that we're cute.

• When I say aww that is so cute, I mean it is really sweet. I might call a guy cute then it means he has that cute 'kid look'. When I say something is cute, it means it is adorable, lovable and admirable but not in the romantic way. Hope that makes sense

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 6'4" calling me 'cute' annoys the hell out of me!