What color is your hair and do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's "golden blond" if that makes sense (not super light blond but also not very dark blond). My beard is dark blond. I like it but I've actually never given it too much
    thought ;-). I once colored it black and blue when I was a teenager.

Most Helpful Girl

• My natural color is blonde. My current color is a dark brown. I prefer the dark brown, it frames my face a lot nicer and blonde just makes me look tired and washed out.

What Guys Said 12

• Mix of dark brown and gray. I like the brown, hate the gray. Been like this since I was 15. Got teased in school.

• It's black.. really plain... I've done my hair blonde and brunette before and I looked daymn good in it.

• It's black and yes, I like it.

• dark blonde if nothing is in it... the colour is okay even though I'd prefer something darker, but I hate the rest of my hair. it's way too thin and you can't do much with it... looks horrible as soon as it gets a little bit longer.

• Black, just like majority of my people

• Standard brown.
    Rather that than Black or Red.
    Shots mum and dad for the genetics

• super x3 dark brown

I'm jealous of my dad and sister and brothers who have black hair

• It's brown, but can look blond/red at times

• Black, but sometimes I wish it was Pink... or... Oh... Maybe Orange... LOL Nah I like my colour :P

• Jet black.. I have a love/hate relationship with it lol XD.

• Dark brown and I love it. I used to be blond haired and I hated it.

• It's brown and yes I like it

What Girls Said 27

• It's kind of mousy brown and nope, I'm not a fan of my natural color, I find it boring and plain. But after dyeing my hair SO MUCH, right now I'm keeping it natural cause I missed it and feels way more healthier. Maybe I'll dye my hair again sometime in the future.

• It's this odd blonde/brown thing. I am not a fan.

It's very dark at its roots and then about halfway down it for some odd reason gets quite blonde. It's like a natural ombre look and I am not impressed.

I typically dye it to match the natural blonde at the ends.

• It used to be white, so it's kinda really blonde on the tips and a dirty blonde from the roots down :P Ehh, it's fine, it's not great.

• I have dark brown hair and I do like it. The only thing I would change is to maybe brighten my natural red highlights, they're only slightly viable in the summer.

• It's black n it's

• Dark brown at top faded into medium faded into a sandy brown.

In pictures it has a tendency to look blondish though

• Dyed all gray. Love it

• It's like blondish.

• I'm a brunette. It's fine by me!

• Right now my hair is like black (but not jet black) and it changes to like a brownish red in the Fall. But yes I do like my hair

• Purple, and I love it

• Black.. but think it's turning brown. Not sure.

I want it to stay black. :)

• dark brown/black. i wish my hair was blue.

• Right now it's redder and short but l prefer it long and strawberry blonde :)

• It's like caramel/copper and yes I quite like it. I've found out it's the kind of color that suits me the best after having tried other colors (it's natural). I'd kinda wish the color was a bit 'stronger' though.

• My hair is a super dark kind of blue black (the kind that's not brown even in the sun) and crazy kinky curly. I like it, but if I had to dye it I would do the tips in cranberry red.

• I am a brunette and I love my hair!

• It's a blackish brown... and no I want to change it.

• Black. Boring and plain.

• My hair is dark brown but people try to tell me that it's black when it's clearly not

• its like a dark brown nearly black... no complains lol

• I have naturally curly brown hair well it's dark brown hair and I so like it 😊

• Very dark brown :) !

• Light to dark brown with blond highlights and a red tint. Depending on the time of year. I have never dyed my hair, but people have asked if I do. I think I will take it as a compliment : )

• It's an ashy blonde. I love it! I'd rather have a funky colored stripe in it but I can't because of nursing school. I used to have a bright pink one.

• It is blonde. Meh. I will probably change it soon.

• Mostly shades of brown with a little red (auburn hair). I like it, for the most part.

• I love brown with a little red! ^_^

• I love all the hair colors really. But this shade has grown on me lately. :)