Girls, do you imagine a girl like this is desirable to guys? Guys, is this desirable to you?

I love the "spawn of hell" look, and if they were genuine Vampires I would be ever happier lol. Do you find it odd/strange/wierd/different? Or is this an obviously hot look that is just a little edgy?

Girls, do you imagine a girl like this is desirable to guys? Guys, is this desirable to you?

You could imagine her COVERED in Tattoos I and I would like her even more...

• She is hot, but not my usual preference
    34% (11)45% (14)40% (25)Vote
  • She is hot and my usual preference
    9% (3)13% (4)11% (7)Vote
  • Not hot
    57% (18)42% (13)49% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am kind of surprised and happy less guys like this, it gives me more of a chance, I suppose?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• She is pretty but this looks like a Halloween costume. I can see a subset of guys liking the alternative goth or whatever u wanna call it look, but I think she's out of mainstream for most guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• That's scary and sexy at the same time. I wish I looked like that.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't like her huge lips but she probably makes them look that big with makeup.

She's super pretty, I would date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She kind of looks like a mannequin to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is so hot!!!
    Like I wish I could look like that, I don't even know how to do my makeup that good

0|1
    0|0
  • tbh she doesn't look hot to me

0|1
    1|0
  • That's like scary sexy. I don't dress or act goth or anything, but I think some look interesting and eerily beautiful. This particular woman is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought men don't like too much make up and the make up is quite exaggerated in this one. At times I like the goth look but something like what nakedalligator showed. So you like your blood sucked by a female vamp?

0|1
    0|0
    • Hell yes I do.

I like exaggerated makeup more because it is creative and artistic rather than deceitful and hiding insecurities...

Also, I know I am not in the ordinary. I guess that is why I asked this question, I am surprised more people don't find this attractive. I just need to find a girl like this who will find me attractive.

• I always wanted to roleplay as a vamp but never told any guy I think they would be weirded out by it

You sure have a unique taste... i'd normally think that guys don't like it.. but you're lucky since there is less competition over them

• I would do that any day <3

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7