What's with all these girls wearing sexy tight black pants?

i see it all the time and bet 1 in 3 girls is wearing them at the moment at least in the city wear I live . and if you were to look at the girls at the mall or school wear you live you'd see a lot of this . but I don't know there pretty sexy and I think there just teasing us guys by showing off that much of their butt . as they'd like freak out if we were to try and touch it even though they put it rate out there for everyone to see .

so girls who wear these pants , is this just a style thing ? wearing them to look thin as black makes a person skinny ? or just wearing them to be sexy and show off your tight bum ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean leggings...? Or skinny jeans, or what? As for leggings, I guess they're somewhat of a trend at the moment, they're pretty versatile, and they are DEFINITELY comfortable, that's why I wear them around the house all the time. :P I don't usually wear them out in public though, if I do I make sure that I wear a long shirt or cardigan that covers my butt. But I mainly wear them for comfort, when I'm feeling really lazy.

What Girls Said 4

• haha yeah. what can I say? some of us girls like to tease? I don't know ;)...

I tend to wear the black tights though I'm not sure if that's what you mean but I like wearing them with sweater dresses .

• Yeah that's what I mean and I see a lot of the girls wearing them at college

• technically ur supposed to wear leggings with long enough shirt that it covers ur butt unless ur reaching above ur head... they are pretty cute bthough, super comfy but def a trend

• It's just really trendy right now. You can wear it with pretty much anything. Plus, it keeps your legs warm when you go out at night.

• Trendy for sure as I bet I same dozens of girls at college wearing them today , some of them have the body to pull it off but there is the odd few who shouldn't really be showing off there butt if there not in shape .

• girls are not public property here for your amusement.just because somebody is wearing something you find attractive doesn't give you the right to touch them. have some respect.

• I don't touch them when there wearing these pants I just check them out as its really rather sexy I find

What Guys Said 2

• man, none of that stuff makes any sense to me.

like ugg boots. really? the ugg is short for ugly! come on!

• Wow, this is a 5 star question! Very good question!

I wish more girls would answer this question, but imo from a guys perception I believe its a combination of trying to get noticed and to show off their curves/butt