Any bra size help?

When ever I go to a bra size calculating website. I keep getting different answers. One website said I was a 38E, another 38C, then 36F/36ff, and then another saying US 34DD. So now I seriously have no flippen clue what size I really am. -_- There is a 6 inch difference between the band and bust.

Why would so many websites give different answers?

Yes i looked at what region the measurements were in. So the ones I found were saying for in USA size.

Most Helpful Guy

• With something as important as a bra - I have been led to believe there is nothing more uncomfortable than a ill fitting bra - The best advice I can give is go to a lingerie shop or the lingerie section in a department store and get yourself measured by a professional who will give you the most accurate information and knowledge.

Most Helpful Girl

• Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
    Cup = difference between bust and underbust
    Example: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

In the US a 6 inch difference is usually going to be labeled as DDD. However, the US treats this as the upper limit in terms of cup sizes and often gives very little options for bras in these sizes. If you use UK sizing (E) you will get a MUCH larger range of options available in this size because they use modern sizing (as we all should) and acknowledge that average cup size is more like F and that D is on the small end.

Modern sizing examples: http://www.brabandproject.com

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• I think a 6inch difference is a DDD (or F) so I'd assume that one is accurate, especially since 36 is the most common band size.

That's actually what I got measured last time, although I've dropped a few pounds so I'm a 34G now.

You might wanna go double check at a bra store though. I thought it'd be embarrassing, but they do it over your clothes and it takes like 30 seconds. I never had good luck measuring myself.

Also, I don't know if you know but UK and US sizes are often different and sometimes it varies by manufacturer.

DD=E, DDD=F, then there's G, etc. So confusing

• Bra sizes depend on the country but also on what store you're going to. So you could be a 38E in one store and then you'd be an F in another. Also the shape of the bra will change the size you need sometimes (e. g. the one store by us fits me in a C for plain ol' bras but a DD for a push up.) Basically everyone pulls bra sizes out of their ass and the internet is no different :P

• First and foremost: it depends on the store. I suggest going into a store so you can be sized by a professional.

• maybe you could measure your breast or go to the store and ask them?

• You must go to the specific store you want to order from and read their measuring charts...
    Bra sizes depend on the country and the brand.

• me too i have no clue lol... so when i have to buy bras i try em' -_-'