Guys, What Do Guys Think Of Natural Redheads?

Hey there, guys!

I'm not talking about bright orange or like fiery red hair. My own hair is kind of a copper-y color. Personally, I like the idea of being unique and standing out. But, I would kind of like a male take, on it.

I have heard from other people that it's so pretty and that it "makes you special". Though, when it comes to men and dating, it could be a different story.

So, for you guys, is it more or less of a turn on? Thanks for your help! :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I know the colour you are talking about - Yeah I think it is lovely and as you say it gives you a bit of stand out quality - The main part of me wants to say that it is not a huge issue, it definitely wouldn't turn people off and could make you more noticeable but after that it is really what YOU are like that is important when it comes to attracting guys.

• Well, I consider myself to be very accepting and easygoing. I have an open mind and am willing to work make a relationship better. So, hopefully those are a few assets to the hair. :)

• Personally I don't care too much about hair color, for obvious reasons, but natural redheads are are far more rare then even an natural blondes, so I respect that, and the heroes too. :D

tvtropes.org/.../HeroesWantRedHeads

• Sweet I would date one

• Well I personally think they're hot and you haven't changed my opinion at all ;-)

• Every redheaded woman is a turn on to me. But with age comes wisdom and the ability to no longer walk into walls because of them.

• So hot, I only prefer blondes and redheads :)

• Exotic beauty, the rarest worldwide and absolutely adorable! Especially combined with blue eyes which is even more rare <3 <3
    It is indeed special and of course a turn on.

• I love the look of natural red hair.

• All dudes are wondering about is the color of your "carpet"

• Total turn on... redheads and blondes taste the best in all respects. lol

• Why does it matter what we think? Were not your man. by the way, what's the "complication" in your "it's complicated" status

• It's nice to get the opinion of other men, because it seems weird to just come out and ask someone, even someone you're seeing, if he likes your hair color.

And, the complication is that we've just started seeing each other, he's on the road for work and we haven't really defined anything yet. He has a complicated life. We have some things to talk about when he gets home. Not that that is relevant to this question, at all...

• Point is, I don't need to know you to say, I think hat you're doing is wrong, and why should we care what we do with your hair, we're not your man, and we will never know You in real life

• Well, I don't need you to tell me what to do. I don't perceive it as wrong to have a relationship with a single straight man, who works full time and has no criminal record. If you do, maybe you are the one with the problem. You don't know Dan or myself, or what we have both been through in our lives. Please stop replying because this is the last comment that I will post.

I accept what you're saying, but I also do not care for it. So, I am respectfully ignoring anything else you have to say. Have a Merry Christmas and a good night.

• I actually love that