What is the difference between mens jeans & Women jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• The material is generally thicker and rougher is men's jeans. Women's jeans generally have thinner, more soft denim. Also, the cut around the genitals is different. And women get more options in the cut and style and material out pants come in. That being said, I think people should be free to choose which pants they want to wear, as long as they're comfortable, it's ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am no jeans maker but I would presume some of the ratios might be different like hip to waist and the front might be tight in the front for a woman while men's would allow some room for a man's genitalia. The legs might be longer on a mans as well in relation to waist measurements. Also the averages would be different where most brands have the widest choice of styles available.

What Girls Said 3

• the cut, mostly.

• The cut and the side on which you find that round button thingy

• Men's jeans are, in general, made of a coarser material and are of a baggier cut, especially around the ankles and butt area. Women's jeans are mostly designed to hug the figure and curves, while men's are not.

What Guys Said 1

• Men wears men jeans and women wears women jeans