Guys, What kind of underwear do you like on a girl?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Huge panty loving guy right here! I love a woman with some sexy panties on. For me it more the material I like than anything. A woman's skin is smooth, soft and sorta slippery feeling. Her panties should have the same texture. I love to feel my hand glide over her bum when she wears smooth slippery type of materials such as satin, microfibres, nylons. Anything like lace, sheer or cotton is more scratchy and a bit of a turn off. I know cotton is very comfortable, but cotton underwear is for "normal" times like work or school, and satin panties are for "sexy" times like going out when sex after is likely. Basically anything that can catch a finger nail is a bit of a turn off for me. As for style, I really like boyshorts. I don't care for thongs or high cut cheekies.

What Guys Said 18

• As little as possible. Okay I'm j/k.
    Actually you know I think plain white bra and white panties are really underrated.

• I think boyshorts look comfortable while being sexy at the same time.

• I would like to see her in a pair of pretty colored panties.. blue, yellow, pink, and others the undies I wear are all different colors as well.. so the same trend would be fine

• I like seeings thongs on girls.

• I think Cheekies are my favorite on girls.

• Cheekies are my fav. 😍😍
    And anything lacy

• I love matching white or blue sets red is overrated and black is definitely sexy

But I always buy Victoria secret underwear for my girlfriend

She says it makes her feel sexy even though no one sees it

• I'm not picky, as long as it's not granny panties.

What makes it hot is when a girl has a nice body and wears undies that fit her body perfectly, and the color is flattering.

• Also, along with granny panties, tacky shit like crotchless panties or something you'd see on a stripper in an 80's action movie is also no bueno.

• Anything that accentuates that ass

• Boy shorts, granny panties (weird, right?)

• Lacy panties that come up on the hip. Second choice would be a lacy thong

• depends on the girl

• Long johns :)

• Cheeky pants definitely.

• Thong or g string

• Keep it simple.

• Thongs and only thongs

• I like her with NO underwear! ;)