I'm dancing naked in a stand up tanning bed right now, is that weird or nah?

Sick beat came on

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• And you're on gag at the same time? You sir have definitely mastered the art of multi tasking.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 15

• Broo. get those golden bronze aesthetics.. I used to tan every week lol. I stopped for health reasons.

• gaggers would judge me if i said how much i tan lmao
      i do tan easily compared to ur avg white dude tho

• It's stranger that you are in a tanning booth, hahaha the dancing part is normal, I'd be bored as hell.

• That's kind weird lmao and please I hope no pictures ever show up of it /=.

• The hell man! Its been 3 days are you gonna get out?

• Fuck it in gonna dance too dance off

• Would love to watch ;)

• That's a little weird, and also cardio man, u gonna burn away gains lmfao

• hahaha true. i tan before lifting, gets me warmed up and loosened up

• Like a ghost just with tanned arms here lmao, I should get a tan tho definitely. Tbh only reason I haven't is cause it will be obvious and people will take the piss lmao not bothered but I will bite back and cause a argument lmao

• Yeah, those tanning beds give you skin cancer. I'm just saying.

• hey fuck it man what ever your house your rules

• Carry on...
    Have fun

• show me some pics bud

• aw dude you do the tanning bed thing...

• Can someone explain why we should care?

• Nah not really weird.

• Once I took such a huge shit that it took me 10 minutes of fighting on the toilet just to get it out, and then when it did come it was so huge it wouldn't go down the pipes, I was in school at the time and I didn't know what to do so naturally I proceeded to make it worse by dumping as much toilet paper as possible into that toilet to see how clogged it would get, after all it was school and everyone hates that place. And just for good measure I took a piss on the wall before I left. They had to bring in a plumbing team to fix the toilet, it was hilarious, and once they finally figured out how to fix it another equally massive shit appeared in the toilet next to that one a couple days later, wonder who that could have been? Hahaha