Shouldn't women just become lesbians since they are so picky about how a man looks?

Might as well since there are few men that can live up to their standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• IMO almost all of the women who posted here don't know wtf they're talking about. Most of the men have it pretty spot on. Women don't know wtf they want, that's why they're called women. There's what is said, what is done, and what actually happens. A girl may *say* she likes smart guys, but look at the men she's dated in the past if you want the real story, usually it's the exact opposite. A girl may say she wants buff muscular meatheads, but fall for ugly players who abuse the damn mystery method.

The attractiveness of couples dating these days has more to do with random chance than superficial physical preference. Girls are not picky about how a guy looks per say, they are simply picky.

• Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself.

• You two are either 1. keep going after the wrong type of girl for you and that's why use keep getting the knock back or 2. use are just bitter. or use could simply just be bitter because of the first reason

What Girls Said 10

• Really listen to what you just asked, it makes no sense at all. Why wouldn't you want a woman with high standards? Wouldn't you want your sister & mother to have high standards with choosing a man to love?

By you asking this question suggests you have low standards and want a woman with the same, I see why you came on here anonymously, I would be ashamed of this question too!

Wow, dude! Stay in school or get in school, you need more education!

• No, it's just that 98% of you evil *** women have ridiculous standards. Thumbs down for you.

• Oh, and a little FYI...I'm getting my university degree. So don't tell me I need more education!

• Stop being ugly, then we'll talk.

• ouch... no wonder ur having trouble. why would a woman want to be with a man that has that awful view. you do not have the right to expect every woman to want you. and in your question you say women are picky about looks in ur comments its clear you judge women on how they look.. so its fair when you do it huh ?

• I don't think it's about standards instead l think it's more like looking for the right girl/guy for you. however in saying that there is one standard that I do have, and that is well how to put it, a lot of guys seem to look at you or treat you like your meat well I refuse to be treated like that so yes I will snub a guy that treats me in such a way. When looking for a partner I'm looking for chemistry without it I doubt you could have a long term relationship got nothing to do with looks. But that's just me.

• Um just because I have high standards and I'm picky doesn't mean about to trade in d***'s for vagina's. Why don't we talk about how maybe you guys should start taking better care of yourselves and then we won't feel so picky

• maybe you should work to become more attractive. if your ugly stop being ugly

how hard is it to hit the gym and eat better? if you have an ugly face a nice body can make you good looking automatically

most girls men find attractive work hard to keep up their looks. I know I don't go to the gym, get my hair and nails done and wear the latest clothes just so I can waste it on some ugly guy. I'm just being real but honestly the prettier the girl the more she's gonna have options so give yourself the fighting chance and try to look good. if a man is going to be selective of what he wants in a woman he can't complain about a woman being selective about what she wants in a man.

• I'm not even that ugly besides awful skin (face).

• I have scars left over from bad teenage acne. I've had numerous treatments for it, but they are still visible.

• Try using vitamin E oil/cream to get rid of hyperpigmentation

• I am not picky, as long as the guy isn't fat I will not care that much about how he looks and if he has a really great personality I might even overlook a few extra pounds. like the youtube star philip defranco, he's a little chubby but he's hilarious so I would date him if I got the chance

• Well, very good for you. I wish more girls were like that.

• Be honest, how picky are YOU?

• Not very, I don't care if a girl has a little extra weight or if her face isn't that of a model. But even fat girls with ugly faces around here think they should get a hot guy.

• Actually men are much more classically known for choosing a woman initially based on looks and their figure because men are choosing based on sexual attraction (initially). Women can and do choose other qualities over looks. Women are looking more for security (whether they recognize it logically or not) so they look for a guy with confidence that appears to be able to take care of them or look out for them. Again, it isn't a science and confidence doesn't mean he can take care of you, just like a girl looking good doesn't mean she's going to be fun in bed.

If you think a woman is counting you out due to your looks that is because you are a man and that is the only thing you can imagine they could be looking at. Women look for confidence, not looks but if you are not happy with your looks, you probably are not exhibiting much confidence. Consider that.

• if you think we are too picky turn gay ?

:)

What Guys Said 5

• Get rid of the notion that any guy can get any girl. Wanting to believe it will not make it true. Attractive people like other attractive people. It's not superficial. That's how God intended it to be. If every beautiful girl, dated the average Joe; who would the attractive guys date? All the attractive guys would be stuck with average girls.

• Even average girls have ridiculous standards.

• True! It's the slightly above average girls that seem to have the ridiculous standards. I think it's because either:

A. They want to better than the beautiful girls.

B. They were hot in high school but have been on the downward slide since.

Don't misunderstand me; beautiful girls do NOT have low standards. However, I've met beautys that go for attractive and interesting. The slightly above average types- "want a hot man." LOL!

• I agree with A. and B. but I think there should also be - C. They don't realize they're average looking because they think all women are beautiful, yet they think most men are ugly.

• I have yet to meet a chick who is actually picky when it comes to how a guy looks, they may say they want a guy to look a certian way, have huge muscles and be 6'0 and above, does that mean they are going to find a guy that is going to be their perfect match looks wise, hell no, trust me on this one, I know some hot chicks who have said what they want their guy to look like, and then I have seen their bfs who look nothing like what they said they wanted, either they were over weight, had a beer gut, under 6 feet, and can lift maybe 50 lbs. Happens all the time, so don't listen to women, they lie, so why try to be the guy they want, when in reality they will get with a guy who is the exact opposite.

• Being gay isn't a choice and even if it was I highly doubt women with high standards for the male body would switch to a lesbian woman anyway, that would just make it harder for them to find a hot partner.

• If a girl is carrying around her mental checklist of 1000 features a guy must have, then she will just have to learn that it's not going to happen. I'm sure there's tons of girls who would reject me because I'm only 5'9", but they have to learn that it's their loss more than mine. "Turning" lesbian wouldn't solve anything, because the women they find are much less likely to exhibit the traits that they find attractive in a man.

Basically, the solution is that these girls need to learn that perfect people don't exist (themselves included), and that they will have to compromise on what their partner must have. If they don't, then they will be lonely forever. It's as simple as that.

• yeah I know its pretty rediclous