Do you think this colour still looks good on me?

This yellowish colour is totally in fashion right now and it looks very autumn like. I really like it, but people are always like 'if you have blonde hair, you can't wear yellow' so after some thought I just decided to still buy a blouse in this colour, but what do you guys think?
http://m.imgur.com/xPraVO3
(sorry for the awkward pic. It's just a fast picture I took and didn't put effort in it)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the real question is do YOU think it looks good on you? Lets face it, we could all tell you our own opinions of it which may sway your thoughts about the colour... Which to answer your question, it does in fact suit you. Blondes and yellow sometimes don't go but it works for you :)

Anyway... All that really matters is if you think about it. As long as you're happy in it who really gives a Donkey what others think XD

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mustard yellow and it looks fine with blonde hair. Some colours can wash you out with fair skin and light hair, red isn't always good, this looks absolutely fine.

• True. I think a light yellow wouldn't be good. Bright red or bordeaux red actually does look good on me though.

• You do, I have sort of peaches and cream (my grandmother would call me that :) ) I have fair skin but rosy cheeks, that glow in the cold or if I have a beer!

• Sounds really cute! I have no idea what I have. I get red cheeks when I'm cold, but overall, not sure.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes - looks medieval to me ! Typical Dutch look !

To come back to that song where you mentioned me : it is so lowbro that i won't translate it even. It mad me cringe >.<

• I didn't understand your opinion and why you wouldn't translate it haha.

• Its not bad, its not a bad color contrast. Not something i would pick tho, being a blonde I can't wear red nor yellow it just doesn't work for me. But colors look great on girls.

• It is not a bright yellow so it doesn't clash with your blonde hair - I like it

• You would look good in anything its not really about the clothes as much as its about the person wearing them.

• It looks good, actually. It does actually contrast with your hair colour, even if it didn't then who cares what others think?

• Yeah the yellow is nice contrast for you.

• Awesome.. You look awesome young Lady ;)

• You are gorgeous :)

• yes, you look great in yellow.

• You are cute. It looks fine

• I don't really care

• No, not really, besides the more you do to your hair, the more you kill it

What Girls Said 9

• It doesn't look great, but that's not due to your hair, but your skin.
    Nothing wrong with that, it's just my opinion. I don't look very good in yellow but that's due to my skin also.

• looks fine on you!

• It's not that yellow and your hair is white-ish lol

You look perfect on it :D

• Maybe it's because of the camera. My hair is true blonde and 100% natural.

• oh, I'm sorry if you thought I was suggesting something else. I know you're a natural blonde.

yeah, maybe it's the camera :)

• It looks very good!!!

• Holy you are gorgeous. Can I have your eyes and hair?
    And, tbh, it looks fine but a little too dull for your hair. I don't know if its the right shade or what.
    Either way you're gorgeous.

• It looks great on you! I like the design of it. Your eyes are very bright and beautiful.

• It looks pretty. Girl your eyes are so pretty!

• Yeah, mustard, I think it looks great with your hair :)

• I'm a blonde and I love yellow. I'm not a huge fan of that specific shade.