Would a nose piercing suit me?

I've debated this most of my life lol
I know some noses suit piercings more than others, some have told me it would suit me but im not sure...
I dont mean those big bullring type, just a small stud.
What do you guys think?

• Yes it would suit you👌
  • No it wont👎

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't like facial piercings, especially those that break facial symmetry. You're beautiful as is. I voted no.

What Guys Said 9

• only if you want to look like a complete piece of garbage. Why anyone shoves steel through parts of their body I cannot fathom. I do know that I will not date anyone with a piercing other then in their ear.

• It would look great on you, but I think it hurts a bit, I'm not sure...

• Lol it does hurt 😆

• Girl I've had one before, a tiny stud! I finally have a job as a receptionist and was thinking of getting it again. Anyway, you will look fine with a stud! You're pretty as it is and don't listen to the skeptical dipshits!
      PS- Get a needle piercing, not the gun. The gun is unethical and dangerous. And yes, it stings for a second and has a slight burn 20-30 min later. I suggest stainless steel as the metal and they will probably give you a corkscrew stud so it stays in, considering the fact it is a brand new piercing! You'll do great!

• Lol thankyou hun! @Dsg1195

• I'm not a huge fan of em, but if its a small stud I think you can pull the look off though.

• Judging by your profile pic I think it would look fantastic on you... it would compliment your beauty nicely.

• it looks cheap and trashy DON'T DO IT !!!

• My bet is on a tiny stud
    But you can experiment

• Yes it would suit you👌

• Well, you look beautiful either way

• Please no, it's just my opinion and it's that I don't like them.

What Girls Said 10

• I would love you more, sis, with little ear rings in your ears. xxoo

• I think it would with a small stud, like a 1-1.5mm silver stud or diamond. However, if you go ahead with this I advise to get it pierced with a 3mm or larger stud while it is healing so the skin doesn't swallow the end of the jewellery. Beauty with piercings is you can take it out if you don't like it, and you can't see it anymore. If you need some questions answered or anything, I'm a body piercer so feel free to message me. x

• I think it'd look beautiful on you.

• yes it would look amazing on you :) just a small diamond stud would be perfect ur very pretty by the way

• I think it would suit you just fine, go for it

• do it if you want to... its all up to you

• Yup! =)

___________

• Yes! It would suit you. Are you Indian or Pakistani? I think a small stud would look very pretty

• It's your choice. :)

• yes I think it would look good :)