Lip piercing, yes or no?

I've been thinking about this for the longest time! I'm not sure it would look good or anything but I would love to get one. If you've had one: did you like it? Was it worth it?

If you haven't: Would you like too, or what are your opinions on the matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a lip piercing but have nothing against people that do. They can look pretty cool but I have heard they hurt for a while after you get it. And that eating and drinking feels a bit weird at first lol. Just remember that certain jobs don't allow that type of piercing. I don't know if you know what you want to do in life yet occupation job but just be aware about that. If you are set on the idea go for it. Just make sure it's well thought out.

What Guys Said 7

• A definite deal breaker. I don't like any piercings except for single ear studs or ear rings. Generally, I don't like tatts either. I have only ever seen one tattoo I like and it is a real masterpiece of artwork.

• I don't think lip piercings look good. Piercings and lips don't go together well. My opinion.

• No No No NO NO NO
    (NO)

• I think lip piercings look well - It gives the wearer a bit of individuality.

• Nah dood not for me

• Lip piercings make me not want to miss a girl.

• Wouldn't put one, i don't like it visually.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think lip rings look right on girls or guys.

• No, don't do it

• Do it. Lip piercings good