Should I get braces to fix the gap in my teeth? I'm already 22?

Should I get braces to fix the gap in my teeth? I'm already 22...?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think it's really cute. It adds character. But if it bothers you, yeah go for it.

I got my braces on at 18 in my second year of college and I still have them at 20. It's no big deal, people just might think you're 16 if you're baby-faced like me :P

People that won't get braces because they're "too old" will regret it. I'm usually the oldest one at my orthodontist but I've seen some people in their 30s there and a lady I know just got invaslign at 45 because her teeth shifted. It's worth it in the long run but really ONLY if it's affecting your self-esteem. Don't do it for girls

• *Invisalign sorry

• Honestly it never seemed to bother me. However I've started to become self conscious about my looks due to my lack of success with girls. This includes my smile whichi know girls highly value.

• I'm a girl iand I think your smile is beautiful :) Honestly

Most Helpful Guy

• If the gap bothers you or poses some kind of trouble / risk then go ahead. Your choice.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get it fixed because I or anyone else says you should, get it fixed if YOU want to get it fixed. I had braces as a kid, and I'm thankful I went through the process because gaps and wide spaced teeth run in the family, but I've also had friends and family at 25, 29, and 36 respectively get work done on their smiles. Braces don't hold the same stigma as they used to, in that, they were only for kids. Now days they have all kinds of clear retainers and 'invisible' braces for adults that don't want to have a face full of metal.

• If you wish. I mean, it's your choice. If you feel like it'll make you feel more confident, go for it. But it's not exactly NECESSARY.

• I think gaps can actually look cute. My husband has one, he hates it and plans to fix it, but I think it's adorable. It's something that most see as an "imperfection" or "flaw", but I don't.

• NAH it looks good, I love your smile. But it's still your choice after all.

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it if you want but it will probably be really expensive

• That's a super easy fix with veneers

• Lol it fits you man.. Doesn't look bad. Your choice.