Just wondering whats up with my skin?

I have what I appears to be stretch marks on my rear end (yep my bum) it looks like it so I am going to assume it is. I weigh about 62kgs and I'm 163cm I just want to know how this is possible logically speaking cause I don't understand what's wrong with me? If there is something wrong? I'm just curious to know and if there is any way to smooth it out? Or improve my skin in that area?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls have stretch marks even the ones with the perfect figures it can come from losing weight and gaining weight and it can come from just growing from a teen like. If you use a exfoliating scrub and a loofah when showering and then use bio oil it can make them fade but stretch mark can never fully ever go away

• Ma I never knew stretch marks was sooo annoying and I am kind of a neat freak perfectionist. Major wake up call o. M. G

• I sooo wanted to try that. But how long do you have to keep using bio-oil? Like the steps for it?

• Well I only used it aboy 10 times because I forget after awhile to use things! lol.. but there's no steps really all I did was use exfoliating scrub and a lofah when I got a shower and then when I was out of the shower put bio oil on you just massage it in in circles

What Guys Said 1

• I too am not that big a person. I am 6'1" and 145lbs and I have small almost unnoticeable stretch marks under my bum as well. Lol. I don't know how though I was never big the most I have ever weighed was 150 so I'm just going to guess that you would use vitamin E lotion in that area. Its known to heal skin really good. Me on the other hand I really don't care about stretch marks. Lol

What Girls Said 3

• They are a disease (ironically speaking) and are part of life. Not something I'd love of course. But any type of after shower body lotion can help reduce the visibility of stretch marks by making skin smoother.

• You can get stretch marks regardless of your weight. I have them on my thighs because I use to have muscle in my legs from running and I lost it and it's there. Even people who lose weight or gain weight get them as well. It's normal. But if it bothers you, you can go online and see if there is anything that can be done or go to a store and see if there is any type of stuff that you can use on them if they bother you (they have medicine that works on scars and stuff, I can't remember the name, it's a type of roll on stuff) but it doesn't hurt to look. Hope that helped!

• Lol yep that did I knew I should've just googled it I do that for everything. God bless google :)

• Stretch marks are just a part of life. It sucks :(