What do you think of this outfit for my BF's family Christmas dinner?

Does it look conservative and seasonal? What do you think?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=184422727

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it - It looks that it ticks all the boxes of comfy/casual, attractive and conservative/seasonal.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks average! Its okay!

• Umm... thanks? :)

I was just a bit worried the layers would be on the warm side for a big family Christmas dinner... what do you think? I'm worrying about nothing?

• yeah its okay nothing offensive or anything lol! haha I say if you like it go for it. I am flashy so I would probably wear bright pink! hahah Don't dress like me! haha

What Guys Said 4

• This is a very nice and conservative top but you should not wear it with leggings or tights.

• It told me to steal, I think it's a bad influence.

• What? The link is broken?

• Na it was just an animation over the picture, I'm guessing "steal" means it's good value, but you never know! haha

• I really like it, but skip leggings and tights

• Why not it looks fine

What Girls Said 1

• it looks very cute, festive, and appropriate

• Thanks! Do you think it might be too warm, especially with family and fire place and cooking going on? I'm not sure myself...

• it might be. With leather leggings you tend to sweat more easily. You can switch out the leather leggings for regular black leggings and the turtleneck for a lightweight black shirt.