Heels on a girl? Hot or not?

Do any of you guys dig heels on a girl? Is it just heels specifically, or are wedges hot too? Care to describe your favourite if you have one?

• Yes heels are hot on a girl
  • Not if it makes her taller than me
  • No, not at all
  • Sometimes, depends if it's appropriate and the type of heels

Most Helpful Guy

• I am neutral - I don't have strong feelings taste wise but often look at heels and wonder how can you walk in them, they can't be comfortable - I would much prefer the girl I was with be happy and comfortable rather than in agony for the sake of fashion.

What Guys Said 11

• Hot hot hot!!

• I am indifferent if the girl wore heals or not.

• I mean if I like the shoes then ya, but if they are going to mess up your feet then no, because it would just look bad.

• I don't like heels and so wouldn't request that she wear them for my sake. I don't hate them; I simply never understood the appeal.

• It depends what kind of heels and it depends what attire she is wearing, is it something classy or is it something trashy.

• yes they can look hot but it depends on the girl/dress/heels.

• The noise of the tapping is hot.

• heels on a girl... thats way tooo super hot and sexy. makes the legs look way too sexy

• as long as she's taller than me with them, but shorter than me without them on. I'm 5'7". Something about that just makes me so hot for her

• No, I hate heels cause they look slutty. Height has nothing to do with my dislike, I actually prefer tall girls, even taller than me, but they should be naturally tall, not with heels. I prefer girls in sneakers.

• No they are very unattractive, a huge turn off

What Girls Said 3

• I model occasionally. One of the first rules of modeling is when you are in a short dress or anytime your legs are exposed, point your toes. It may sound ridiculous but that's a rule. Now and then to get everybody on the Internet from all over saying that's not true and a model for 20 years and make never been told in all kinds of shit. Well if I get any of that I'm not cannot continue with a response.
    But here is my initial response as told to me by every photographer and every agent. If they didn't tell you that they are not professionals they are amateurs. They want you to point your toes is because your calf muscles and thighs look better far better than if you don't. Although you may not see someone's feet in a picture trust me they are pointing their toes. That is the reason why high heels are worn, not to look taller but to make a women's legs look better. I have taken naked pictures where I up here to be relaxed but my toes are pointed so trust me I'm not relaxed.

• yes its nice but i can't pull it off.

• depends on the occasion but generally I like wearing them because they make my legs look long <3

bug after a long day my feet feel like shit x_x