Ladies & Girls, How many bras do you have?

Ladies & girls, How many bras do you own & those How many do you actually wear regularly?

@vishna

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you keep tagging @vishna?

And I have quite a few bras. I wear sports bras like every day, so I have probably at least 6 I think.

Other bras, I have a few, because it's hard for me to find one that I like the way it fits/looks... so I have some that are in my drawer that I hardly ever wear.

What Girls Said 10

• I have one good bra. ):

• 4 regular and 1 sports. I wear one of the regulars and the sports bra the most.

• I own maybe 10-15. I need more, a lot of mine got old and had to be thrown out.

• I have 2 that fit but I basically wear 1 all the time and if it's really not acceptable anymore to wear it I wash it and use the other one. I also have 2 sport bras. 1 for fitness and 1 for horseback riding.

• I don't know, but more than 10

• I have between 10 and 20 I would say and I wear all of them.

• I have a drawer full.

• 2. I wear them both regularly. I don't see the point in having more.

• I have a bunch. Most I wear regularly but some are just for certain outfits or looks.

• Like 3. Bras are expensive yo