Why does my hair do this and what can I do?

after I shower I comb my hair when its still wet. it looks fine until it starts drying. when it dries it maintains its shape but all these random little hairs start sticking up sort of like static electricity, it looks dumb. I use normal shampoo but for a while I used shampoo and conditioner and I don't think anything changed. how do you stop this

Most Helpful Girl

• Styling products. I don't really know what kind guys use though... Gel? Mousse?

What Girls Said 1

• Try straightening it, that'll sort out any stray fuzzies you might be getting.

What Guys Said 3

• There are plenty of styling products that give your hair a flexible hold without giving off that gel look.

• A pompadour is the answer.

• Sounds like your a white dude that has curly hair somwhere in the gene pool. I have that problem and it sucks because I can't have the cool looking long hair styles that my friends can. I've had to stick to short hair with hair gel.