Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

What did you think about the show and the lingerie that was shown that now? If you didn't see this year's show what do you think about past shows?

@brunette_bombers @ZekeGaymer @HandsomeGuyNextDoor @Prettygurl12 @rach27 @SensualScribe @apple24 @rach263 @BrunetteNYC @Mxx38 @EmpatheticLady @Ebbndflow @margarida @BlueCoyote @rebekahj391 @Enaya @Blonde401 @BadBoy4Life @menina @LimiQuitz @Amelia17 @Katy16 @AmandaLynn1930 @archiz @Suhmer @Conflustered @kaylaS91

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE the VS Fashion shows! While I don't normally have time to sit and watch the shows I always make time get the highlights and see the outfits and of course that years fantasy bra! This year's special bra was only a little over 2 million, last year's (I think 2014?) was definitely better popping in at $4mil! Seriously if you haven't before you need to look up what the fantasy bra is all about!
    More than the outfits or actually watching the show I appreciate the time and thought put into it... not only do they put in so much training on the theme of the show to truly bring out the culture but they take the time to build a new fantasy bra every year just for pictures, runway, thoughts and enjoyment just to take it apart again, I think that's awesome!
    Not to mention they bring out a new bra every year with the show which again is an awesome gesture to us because they really do have something for every shape/size to keep them looking good and feel good! Not to mention the amazing sales at VS during the fashion show month =-D

Most Helpful Guy

• I just saw a clip on one of the magazine programmes but to me it just looks like any other lingerie show/photoshoot you can see on "Midnight Hot" on FTV every night and I only see that on channel flicks at that time if I am bored.

What Girls Said 4

• mm... Not much! just really pretty girls!

• I can't watch the show now, because here I can only see a week later. I didn't watch the past shows.
    And I probably won't watch this one, because I'm jealous of the models.

• I just think that those women are beautiful.

• I ve never seen any show :P

What Guys Said 1

• Not really my thing.