How often do you go shopping?

Every month, every two months, every 6 months,.. Any favorite brand stores you like to go to? MHO will go to the person who named the frequency and at least 1 brand store/name they like to visit/wear.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to go shopping, so I buy new stuffs when I have sufficient funds to do so. Lets say like every 3-4 months I do shop if something interesting catches my attention.

I do really like to wear some new clothes, and change my look from times to times.

As for the stores I go to various ones like for example :

- Armani
    - Jack And Jones
    - Burberry
    - Gap
    - ...
    No need to say that often I do spend my whole month salary on my clothes.

• Great answer and i also shop at Jack&Jones altho last time i went i bought nothing because it was disappointing. You can't always be lucky to find clothes you like right.

• Yes, thats very true :)

• Thank you MHO. :)

What Girls Said 7

• I go every week. It's bad. But I am a deal hunter, so I may not always buy something. I like to know when the sales are and what types of deals are going on.

Right now I am in the process of upgrading my wardrobe, so that's why I am shopping so often.

• Typically, I only go when I need something. I shop once a week for groceries. Other than that, I may shop once every few months, if that, for clothes and other things. The last place I shopped was Kohl's.

• By shopping I thought you meant food shopping! I go once a week to get food from Lidl. Clothes shopping is not something I plan, I buy things as and when I need them or I shop online. Going clothes shopping isn't something I purposefully do and I certainly don't enjoy it.

• Haha no, i won't ask people to name their favorite supermarkets loool.

Ok, i can relate with that as i used to hate shopping but since 2-3 years i started loving it. I don't like trying clothes on all the time tho but its a necessary thing to do ofcourse..

• I don't really like "fashion" so finding clothes I like is a bit tricker, so many shops have such poorly made clothing. Those damn kids in those sweat shops need to pick up their game!

• Haha i agree with you on that ;)

• I get 1-3 new items every month and I love shopping at TopShop :D

• When the mood strikes me so there is no telling. Usually it's with mom's money. When it's my own, I tend to have a period of time where I splurge online to buy things.

• Haha, we all love our mom's money ;)

Can u name at least one brand you like to wear?

• Lol. No. I don't have a particular brand. Anything that I consider cute.

• Okay then, lets say you have a very 'diverse' taste then :p

• Not as often.

Sometimes once a month/sometimes skip months..

• every week sometime more.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't go often.. I only go shopping for new tech related stuff or video games every now and then. Ah I recently went shopping for school supplies too!

• Not often at all.
    But when I do I tend to go all out.

One to two shopping sprees a year.
    Brands?
    Adidas for my go to sports gear.

• I go shopping as little as possible and usually hit the most convenient shop at the time then grab what I want - In and out within 5 minutes.

• Never, I detest shopping.

• When I can't procrastinate it any longer.

• once in a blue moon