Which corset do you prefer?

Excuse that the pictures are huge I'm on my phone and I'm to fuckin lazy to make the pictures smaller
Which corset do you prefer?

• Red corset
    25% (7)35% (8)29% (15)Vote
  • Black corset
    75% (21)65% (15)71% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Neitheer one. The tops are blocked out on both.

lol. Hard to see in these pictures, but red is always my go to color, wo... red.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's because there isn't tops to the corsets it's obvious with the red one that there isn't a top and I'm not exactly going to be flashing my underage boobs for all of gag to see😂

• I realize that it was your boobs under the "red-out". I was just joking about not getting to see "the good stuff". And on G@G you can't do that even if over 18. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• THE BLACK CORSET LOOKS COOL

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• not to sound like i'm trying to be a gawker but it's hard to tell without a fuller picture. like how it compliments your body. otherwise they essentially look like almost the exact same corset just in different colors.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the black I think - The red one a bit bright for my tastes

0|0
    0|0
  • Get them both variety is the spice of life and both look great apart from the scribble on them :-\

0|0
    0|0
  • the black one for me... not sure if it's real leather or not but with that look I prefer black.

too much censoring on the bottom one, I guess the top has the same shape as the other one? if not that would be a plus for it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I don't like corsets so I think you'd look better without either one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but... red

0|0
    0|0
  • Black seems to be cool 😎
    And your belly rocks 😂
    I'm jealous tho
    Do you play guitar 😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, looks like you have a backbrace.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like the red one more but I think the black would be better if you're planning on wearing clothing over top or something, I feel like the bright red could be a bit more visible through your clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The black one :) I generally find red to be a bit tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • The red one looks like it fits better, the black looks like it's giving to a helluva muffin top. Maybe it's just the angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you planning on wearing with them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those kind of tight corsets cause your muscles to weaken and that leads to muscle atrophy. If i were you i wouldn't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like especially the black one.
    I've been planning on buying one too and you seem to have a similar body shape than me (sorry I stalked your questions :D ) and I love how they look on you... now I'm sure I want one ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I love them both, so it's hard to choose. You have a good eye for fashion I bet

0|0
    0|0
  • Black one the red one is too loud.

0|0
    0|0