Which corset do you prefer?

Excuse that the pictures are huge I'm on my phone and I'm to fuckin lazy to make the pictures smaller
Which corset do you prefer?

• Red corset
  • Black corset

Most Helpful Guy

• Neitheer one. The tops are blocked out on both.

lol. Hard to see in these pictures, but red is always my go to color, wo... red.

• That's because there isn't tops to the corsets it's obvious with the red one that there isn't a top and I'm not exactly going to be flashing my underage boobs for all of gag to see😂

• I realize that it was your boobs under the "red-out". I was just joking about not getting to see "the good stuff". And on G@G you can't do that even if over 18. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• THE BLACK CORSET LOOKS COOL

What Guys Said 8

• not to sound like i'm trying to be a gawker but it's hard to tell without a fuller picture. like how it compliments your body. otherwise they essentially look like almost the exact same corset just in different colors.

• I prefer the black I think - The red one a bit bright for my tastes

• Get them both variety is the spice of life and both look great apart from the scribble on them :-\

• the black one for me... not sure if it's real leather or not but with that look I prefer black.

too much censoring on the bottom one, I guess the top has the same shape as the other one? if not that would be a plus for it too

• Tbh I don't like corsets so I think you'd look better without either one

• I like them both but... red

• Black seems to be cool 😎
    And your belly rocks 😂
    I'm jealous tho
    Do you play guitar 😶?

• Neither, looks like you have a backbrace.

What Girls Said 8

• I like the red one more but I think the black would be better if you're planning on wearing clothing over top or something, I feel like the bright red could be a bit more visible through your clothes.

• The black one :) I generally find red to be a bit tacky.

• The red one looks like it fits better, the black looks like it's giving to a helluva muffin top. Maybe it's just the angle.

• What are you planning on wearing with them?

• Those kind of tight corsets cause your muscles to weaken and that leads to muscle atrophy. If i were you i wouldn't wear them.

• I like especially the black one.
    I've been planning on buying one too and you seem to have a similar body shape than me (sorry I stalked your questions :D ) and I love how they look on you... now I'm sure I want one ^_^

• Honestly I love them both, so it's hard to choose. You have a good eye for fashion I bet

• Black one the red one is too loud.