Do you like this dress for a plus size girl?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes but it would look better on a skinny woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it looks nice and she's quite hot so I like her too hehe

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It is up to the individual girl to wear it or not - She looks well for a woman of that size - When you are very curvy like that figure hugging clothes can work.

• I'm not a fan of that color but she looks good in it.

• It looks nice on her but she's too toned to be an average plus size woman.

• Rock what makes you comfortable.

• It actually is a very cute dress for a plus size woman. I actually would rather have that dress be some what shorter tho

• Would look wayy better on skinny chick

• it looks wonderful

• Too tight. Try a midi skater dress

• Voted A>

I'm personally into slimmer women, but that's not really what we're discussing here. I think the dress suits her well, and i'm not like 'oh she shouldn't be wearing a dress that size'. It makes her look good, and I would imagine if I was into women that size, I'd be thinking damn, because it's flattering.

• It's too tight

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like that dress on her, but not because she's plus-sized. I really don't like the color for her. I think she'd look better in something that played up her skin ton or at least her hair and eyes.

• Yes I like it!

• Not a fan... sorry.

• Eh. Honestly, I don't think it look's good on anyone. Skinny or larger. It's not a very " forgiving " dress, so if you have a lot of lumps and bumps ( which there's nothing wrong with that ) but don't want them showing, it's going to be very hard to cover them in a dress like this.

• Option D, it's just an ugly dress. It has a weird colour and it's too tight. Isn't it the same dress Kim Kardashian has?

• Rock it! I'm not a fan of the color, but she makes it work.

• I think she looks sexy as hell...

• Tbh , nope

Pick a different one perhaps

• Yes, it looks nice around her curves and chest, etc. it doesn't hurt that she's quite pretty too