Do you like this dress for a plus size girl?

Do you like this dress for a plus size girl?

• Yes
    30% (11)43% (10)35% (21)Vote
  • No
    59% (22)30% (7)48% (29)Vote
  • Yes but it would look better on a skinny woman.
    11% (4)27% (6)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it looks nice and she's quite hot so I like her too hehe

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It is up to the individual girl to wear it or not - She looks well for a woman of that size - When you are very curvy like that figure hugging clothes can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of that color but she looks good in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice on her but she's too toned to be an average plus size woman.

0|0
    1|0
  • Rock what makes you comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • It actually is a very cute dress for a plus size woman. I actually would rather have that dress be some what shorter tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Would look wayy better on skinny chick

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • Too tight. Try a midi skater dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A>

I'm personally into slimmer women, but that's not really what we're discussing here. I think the dress suits her well, and i'm not like 'oh she shouldn't be wearing a dress that size'. It makes her look good, and I would imagine if I was into women that size, I'd be thinking damn, because it's flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too tight

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like that dress on her, but not because she's plus-sized. I really don't like the color for her. I think she'd look better in something that played up her skin ton or at least her hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan... sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. Honestly, I don't think it look's good on anyone. Skinny or larger. It's not a very " forgiving " dress, so if you have a lot of lumps and bumps ( which there's nothing wrong with that ) but don't want them showing, it's going to be very hard to cover them in a dress like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option D, it's just an ugly dress. It has a weird colour and it's too tight. Isn't it the same dress Kim Kardashian has?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock it! I'm not a fan of the color, but she makes it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks sexy as hell...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh , nope

Pick a different one perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it looks nice around her curves and chest, etc. it doesn't hurt that she's quite pretty too

0|0
    0|0