Hair issue: Girls, How do I get my straight hair to go curly on the bottom?

My guy wants me to straighten my hair,then curl on the bottom. I always have straight hair, but burn the ends with a curling iron. He doesn't want it curved under at the end, just curly. Its a pain. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off you shouldn't worry to much about what your guy wants he is with you your hair style won't change that but if you want to make him happy. If your having issues with curling irons (i can't use them cause I straighten my hair to much) use hot rollers. No joke. If you use the big ones curl your hair all the way to the top and let them rest for two hours if you want the best results (it will work it just won't be fast)spray your hair with hair spray before and after you take out the rollers, the curls will be tight so just finger comb them and style as usual. If you want just the ends curly putting your hair in a loose ponytail right after you take the curlers out and wait till you see the type of curl you want. These things work the best and use real hot rollers not the weird ones that you sleep in or anything. Hope this helps girly.

What Guys Said 2

• Why in the world does your "guy" care so much about your hair? That sounds completely crazy.

• He wanted my to get a perm. A FUNKIN PERM! I've had puerto rican frizzy hair since a kid, and then at 21 I found out a girls best friend: chemical straighting. So he thinks that since he saw a chick with straight hair and curls on the bottom, that I should do it too. I dunno. I always try to please him.

• Tell him you'll do it when he does the same to his.

What Girls Said 3

• You can use your straighteners to curl the ends of your hair, that's what I do, just place the hair between the plates and grip half way up your hair, then twist the hair around the straighteners and pull all the way down to your ends whilst twisting (think of curling ribbon with scissors). Then spray with hairspray.

That works a treat for me :D

• Sounds to me like it's time for a make over! Maybe you've been sporting the same look for a while, time for a new do! Go out an get some sassy layers!

One look that's cute for people with straight hair is having some long pieces hanging lower. Show your boyfriend you're not "Plain Jane"

• Uh, thanks, but after 15 years of frizzy curly hair, I'm very happy with straight. (the horrible things I've been through! But thanks for the advice. )

• Use curlers and leave them in over night and then brush the part you don't want curly