Why am I always looked at like I'm crazy and criticized for only looking Exotic high heel shoes?

Please don't judge me but there are certain kinds of shoes that I really love and those are exotic dancer shoes such as clear high heel mules (8 inch yeah I like my heels really high) and no I don't have any desire to be a stripper or escort or anything of that matter NEVER!!! But I find those types of shoes (in my opinion) very sexy and exotic looking especially the clear ones I just love them.

I personally don't see anything wrong with liking sexy short dresses, belly shirts and high heels I love to look sexy and it seems like everyone looks at me like I'm crazy and give rude comments but I understand that everyone has their own opinions of what is considered attractive right? And no I'm not trying to impress guys I just love to look sexy.

I just never met anyone who feels the same way I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that is really sexual about high heels is it pushes up the derrière up. But what I find really sexual is the taping sound, even more if the person wearing them often, this causes an irregular taps... the noise of a chick high heels turns me on.

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely to each their own - Whatever you are happiest in - For me a girl in heels does nothing for me.

• Nothing wrong with that!!

• Hell high heels are hot, That won't make you crazy. But I am yet to see chick who can actually walk in 8 inches bahaha

• I don't know 😂 I don't really pay that much attention

• Problem is, if you look like that all the time, they're going to think, wtf? You're not at a club

What Girls Said 1