What kind of PJ's do you find hot?

What kind of pjs do you find hot ? is it a sexy night gown or an old t-shirt? any other suggestions are welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be honest, as long as she's not wearing pants, the guy will be happy. If she wears underwear (boy shorts are the best IMO), she can wear pretty much anything at all as a top and the guy will love it. Hell, you could wear boy shorts with a painting smock and I'd be happy.

• Guys aren't that difficult to please in this area...as long as you aren't wearing something that hides your shape,your golden (:

What Guys Said 5

• i have a thing for booty shorts and if she's wearing one my tshirts. why do girls look good when they are wearing your shirts? I don't know, but your birthday suit would be sexy too since my birthday suit is always my pjs...unless I'm at a friends house or something that's just...weird

• The hottest would be nothing for pjs (sleep nude) But if you must wear something, a semi tight t shirt or tank top and boy short panties work for me.

• Transparent silk gowns will definitely turn me on...thats just me.

• all natural

• Maybe JUST a t-shirt (and panties, maybe). Wear one that's a little long (possibly his), but not too long...

Failing in that, something that's more like a robe (think: short bathrobe) is good.

• So go for the more casual look?

• That's just me; Maybe ask what he'd like to see you in.

Just to clarify: When I said bathrobe, I meant more like a robe you might get in a good hotel; Only the length of a miniskirt on your legs.

• Ok thanks for the help.

What Girls Said 3

• I think these are most flattering on a girl:

link

link

Or if you're trying to be sexy, why the need for pyjamas? Sleep naked.

Good luck (:

• most guys I've talked to don't like pj's. I like the night gowns that are a bit lacey but light to wear in bed. I guess it depends on occasion lol.

• I always thought...

For underwear-boy shorts/fit OR bootyshorts/cheeky

For shirt-a baggy t-shirt of his OR one of his button-up shirts

...were pretty cute and sexy to wear.

I'm bi or lez either btw. Lol!

(PS, if you wear a button-up it's great for the roleplay b4 sex. It's cute/funny to see if he can unbutton them all with his mouth. :P )