Is the outfit unattractive for a girl?

Ok so, is this unattractive for a girl and what impression do you get from that person?
Putting aside that I like it :p
is the outfit unattractive for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she looks good her clothes don't really matter to me. And I guess that's a bad "normal outside outfit" but if you're just walking around the house or doing something "dirty" (chore wise) I guess it's perfect.

"what impression do you get from that person?" I'd think that she was confident as hell to walk around with her head held high in front of people (most people couldn't do that). Which believe it or not would be a turn on to me. And I wouldn't mind being seen in public with her.

• lol that bad :P it looks good on me live, all my friends say it fits my attitude and character :P
      anw thanks for the compliments ^^ yea I partly do it to piss people off sometimes, since they re not used to odd things. I like to wear weird stuff so when they look at me I d be like what you looking at bitch, fuck off which intimidates them. gotta keep pushing people s boundaries you know haha.

• ya wlc bro ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it, looks fun and interesting. i think it would reflect you've got a fun personality. i don't think i could rock it, but I also like vibrant colors and sometimes have spunky style

What Guys Said 36

• I personally like tight jeans and tighter fitting clothes on girls. I get the impression you are a real tomboy. :)

• haha I have different styles but I like comfy chill stuff while working and univ

• Lmao right well you did ask lol. Yeah, interesting. Most girls I have seen pretty much only wear like tomboy type clothes or only wear sort of tight clothes. It is interesting that you have a mix.

• I mean, it's not exactly imbuing me with sexual fire, but, you shouldn't have to, I guess :) It's fine, I wear jogging pants and scruffy stuff all the time. Don't care if people like it or not, people who like you should be able to see through it into you.

• Any outfit looks good on someone as pretty as you! :)

• why thank you <3

• @pavlove

I tend to focus more on a woman's face and other features, rather than her outfit. And yeah, I do believe that most, if not all outfits look good on women who are naturally good-looking.

That turquoise dinosaur outfit isn't something a person would wear, unless it's Halloween or some other occasion where such a costume is considered 'normal'.

Maybe you're right, I may have a bad taste, due to my inexperience with women. But I'm not desperate. Not even close. I just don't give too much priority to physical appearance, which includes a person's fashion sense.

• @pavlove why are you being mean?

• I think that sleeved thingy you're wearing is a bit long for you, don't you need one size less than that?

Otherwise, it's not worse than most things I tend to see. I think it's actually more appealing than those really funky lingerie that don't really serve a purpose, lol.

• you need to like it, not others. it's not ugly but comparing it to the other outfits I've seen of you it's clearly my least favourite one. Especially that green "thing" (sry don't know how you call it) I don't really like... looks like a cheap bathrobe lol. I think if you'd change that for something different it might look much better :)

• aghh ok :(
      but really if you ll see it live, it looks much better. it looks fun :p

• lol I already changed hahaha but I would :p some other time

• haha okay lol ;)

• I dress completely different to that, I'm a smart casual man and I honestly couldn't be seen out with someone dressed like that. I mean not to sound rude here, I don't think there's anything wrong with your attire, but it clashes with mine and undermines the social status that I am trying to garner.

• no offense but that is super superficial.
      of course dress code depends on the location and occasion. I wear this in univ or so cause I have long hours of work and they re comfy plus fun.
      but anw you gain respect and social status with your work and attitude more than the way you dress.
      although clothes do reflect a certain image of yourself.

• @Levin lol but my clothes have nthng to do with being poor :P

• I like it - I would get a relaxed and casual vibe of the girl

• It looks really comfortable if we're just chilling at home :P

• lol in other words don t you there go out in public with that "thing" XP

• WHOA I didn't say that lol! Maybe I was inviting you over to chill at home :P

• It's not an outfit you would wear to seduce a guy but when the dress code is casual and you already know each other, why not.
    It's also important to feel relaxed when you're together and this outfit will help :D

• Where's Waldo shirt. Nope
    Blue/green thing. Nope
    3/4 pants? Nope
    Shoes. Nope
    Savage hair. Maybe

Sorry Babycakes but it's doing nothing.
    I'm into fancy clothes. 😢

• I wouldn't say unattractive, but it certainly is abnormal.
    I think it'd cause some major boners from the Anime guys at your local high school.

• I am not in high school lol :P
      and what does this have to do with anime

• I'm not a fan but you do you 😔

• i like how you covered up your face despite the fact we can see your face in your profile pick.

• I am not covering it up on purpose. I wanted to take full body.
      if that was my intention I would have asked anon :p

• hahaha yea ^^

• Doesn't matter what you wear, you're still gorgeous! 😉

• your face makes up for any fashion errors in my opinion

• A little hippie lol

wouldn't work for just anyone but works on you

• I'd get rid of it but whatever its like who cares.

• I find it okay. Your fashion choice give me a vibe that means we are just hanging out around town, and acting casual about it so. :D.

• i dont like it , its not hot or sexy , not something i wish a girl to wish unless she's going hiking

• Its boyish but aslong the girl looks fine it doesn't matter that much

• Well it probably wouldn't exactly turn a guy on but it's not ugly.

• lol that wasn t my goal :P
      people don t only wear clothes to attract the other sexe you know :p

• erm.. yea you are right :P I should have formulated differently. I meant if it is unflattering and the impression you take from it. a lot of my friends say I am weird or a specimen because of the way I dress sometimes lol.

• It definitely has a weird vibe to it but also funny and interesting.

• I don't know but it gives you boyish look which I don't like it at all...

• It's quite unattractive. But u do u!

• very much so

• Where's Waldo? Hahhaa, sorry couldn't resist!

• lol who s that? :P you re the 2nd to mention it

• Lol, he is a guy that where's a red and white stripes like the shirt you have on and there is pictures with lots of stuff going on and you have to find Waldo in the picture, hence the name Where's Waldo? Remember it from when I was a kid, getting old apperently. You're a lot cuter though! ;)

• lol sounds funny ok thanks :)

• You would make any outfit look divine

• Maybe that's why the phones are getting bigger and bigger, to hide the full face in selfies.

• again with that comment, what s the issue with that. I just wanted to take a full body and wanted to show my scarf. if I didn t want you to see my face I would have went anon.

• I meant it as a pun.

• ow ok :P then lol ^^

• Looks cool.. all casual like :D.

• Hey whats up matrix lol

• Nothong wrong with this look

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 27

• It looks like something Tracy Beaker would wear, ha! But I like it, that wasn't meant to be mean or anything.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

images1.fanpop.com/.../...aker-2355731-416-300.jpg

• lol I don t know her, so can t take it into offense :p

• There isn't any offense... it's just she plays a young character and some might take offense at that. I think it was the stripes and the hair that made me think Tracy Beaker :)

I LOVE the cardigan you've got on though!

• ow no worries girl^^
      and thank you :)

• I think it's really unattractive. It says she can't put colours together properly, I'm lazy, and I don't care how I look.

• Yea I really don t care how I look

• The majority of people have the same basic fashion sense which is colour. Obviously not everyone will but majority. A lot of people are also probably sugarcoating their opinions. A lot of those guys most likely wouldn't date you if you were wearing clothes like that. Also if this is your fashion sense it will make it hard to look professional which will give you a hard time as well.

• I have different styles really.
      I can look smart or sexy or whatever. I just like to experiment. Plus I am an art major so go figure a bit ::p
      Well I won t worry about that, I already had a fair share of guys crushing on me.
      Plus it s superficial to judge someone s worth based on his clothes.
      But thanks for sharing anw.

• i actually love this. those shorts look soooo comfy omg.

• Aww thank you girly ^^
      Yas you have no idea, pretty breathy too haha

• exactly. my style is so laid back most of the time. not bothered being fancy all the time, and for who? -.-

• Exactly😭
      Forever alone here👋

• I'm not into women, so I don't have a point if it's attractive or not. What do I think about a person wearing that? Nothing. I have enough sense to know that a person is more than their clothes.

• It's okay not really my style!

• You look like where's Waldo. It's too sloppy and unfeminine

• it looks comfy but not my style

• I dislike it. I get the impression that the person either has no sense of style, or a very awkward way of style... Nothing coordinates well wih each other.. (Referring to each piece of garment... Shoes included ). 😕😐

• hahaha ok. but you don t define style, it varies with each person.
      maybe I don t want them to fit anw, why not, have fun with clothes and wear whatever you like.

• I like it personally except for the pants. They are a little too baggy and in that awkward length of too short to be capris, but too long to be bermuda's. But otherwise own it :)

• I like it!!! It's looks very comfortable!!! Plus anything would look good on you! 😉

• aww thanks ^^ you re one of the rare peeps who liked it :p

• I'm sure it does !! 😀😊

• hehe :D

• FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

• Very much each to their own I guess.. Most definitely not for me though.. Period.

• It looks a little odd I think. Very artsy, which is not my style but it's not terrible either

• Not sure about those shorts...

• It's casual, it's cute, I like it 😊

• Not my style but it could be yours so go with it

• Not my style but proper

• Look like you smoke weed.

• That she is related to Waldo.

Kidding. I like it tho, maybe not the shoes.

• you re the 3rd person who tells me that hahah
      thanks :)

• yes it's unattractive.

• I think it's cool to be honest! It's not a typical 'girly' outfit and it's a distinct style! 😬😬

• In my opinion yes

• I would look horrible in it, but I know a very attractive girl who dresses like this. I'd get the impression that you are very funny and confident!

• Its different, definitely. Brings to mind a stoner skateboarder type.

• Sloppy is what I get from it but I don't wear dresses and 5 inch heels so. I wear jeans and shirts normal clothes! Not saying the attire isn't normal.

• I think it's a cute outfit. I'm not a fan of the pants, but I'm picky when it comes to my jeans. Everything else is fine, you look chill and laid-back, comfortable.

• I don't really like it.